My 2003 Wr450 supermoto bike

put a yzf intake cam in it and ther bike will love life :nod i ran a yzf intake cam and a wr exh in mine and the bike pulled like a bitch from bottom all the way up

there are a few people online that have done that and loved it i may look into it while the motor is all apart

Send the H-Deuce out to Laskey. Get that thing built.

supermoto’s are cool, my buddy had an KTM 525SMR, and my buddy anthony down in po-town has a Husqvarna 610cc supermoto, its STUPID. here is what the Husq looks like
http://www.bikez.com/pictures/husqvarna/2007/24763_0_1_2_sm610%20supermoto_Image%20credits%20-%20Husqvarna.jpg

Thats a gorgeous bike.

that bike is absolutely ridiculous. then he told me the price :wow

his is a 2008, he paid like 8500 for it when he got it.

nice bike. When you said you put a street legal kit on it and went to DMV, does that mean it was an offroad only bike and you got it titled? Because I’m attempting to do that with my bike but I didn’t think you could do that in NYS

Thats http://smiliesftw.com/x/1024.gif

Super"Motards" FTW. I love them. Seth owns a bad ass KTM 450SMR that I’d love to romp on, but know it would be the last thing I do before I killed myself on it!!

It was a penn. title and it didnt say for off road use only on it so i went and reg it just like a car/streetbike. I had 4 trips because the jackass i bought the bike from put his name on the title but never reg. it so i had to do all the paper work that he didnt do. pain in the ass i forged his signature atleast 10 times but it worked. What kinda bike is it that your trying to get on the road?

I’ve got an 04 CRF230. I’m also trying to figure out how to make my friends CR500 supermoto street legal. I know that’s gonna be a complete royal pain in the balls to do though.

wow son

here is my “stunted” 07 drz400sm

ok, so what dont you have? seriously. :wow

a lambo!!!

show off.

that DRZ is sick.

badass bro. I always wanted a supermotard.

I was about to say the same exact thing. What do you do for a living?

Is that stock tony? If not whats done to it. Im looking to pickup something like this in spring and wanna know what im looking at $$ wise