My Neighbor's Latest MoPaR Creation! NEW PICS 4/19

i’ll admit the pictures make the wheels look poopy.

for F-bodies like my car, i HATE HATE HATE torque thrust 2’s. they are sooooooooooooo freakin played out. that is the general theme these rims have. BUT, they have their own flavor to them. in person, they really fit the car IMO. im just so sick of seeing 1970 rims on these cars. i mean, the all original look is awesome and i can respect that, but these look great in person imo. i would have chose something different, but it’s not my car or my $$$$. i can guarantee this car will be VERRY VERY nice when complete.

im getting cleaned up to go see it now. then im going to rip the turbols1 apart

def very sexy

sickest Cuda EVVVERR! Joe Rogans “SickFish”
http://info.detnews.com/dn/joyrides/2005/autoramapreview05/70barracuda.jpg

Wasn’t that car on Rides? If so, the craftsmanship is a notch above top :tup:

Saw it in person at SEMA. One of my top 3 custom cars ever.
Trey Trapanier’s build w/ Foose design.

Yup

this is the only picture i could find at the moment… the '70 Challenger. car is absolutely perfect:

http://www.gormanent.com/gallery/albums/3rd-Customer-Appreciation/P6130020.jpg

ill get pics of the newer cuda after he gets the “LIMEPEEL” out of it…hehe

awesome… looks like a clean project.

Whats this guy do? … wonder if i’ve ever seen his cars at any of the shows.

maxillo-oral surgeon. this is his hobby, nothing more

He very well may have done my wisdom teeth… lol… weird. nice cars. very cool.

+1

boioioioinngggg

Some people say restoring a Mopar is like pulling teeth! Thats why his cars look so good!!

He may have done mine as well. I remember him talking about a Mopar collection, he was also driving a Viper so it’s gotta be him.

we put the engine/trans/headers in this morning. NOT an easy job. worked on it from 8am-1pm. i got a little dirty.

WOW, i am jealous. this car ROCKS. this is his first resto-“MOD”…and good damn! the car is lowered, and between that, the wheels, the COLOR, the black accents…SEXY SEXY. it is my favorite one he’s done so far.

i have pictures, unfortunately my VISTA computer started to be gay yesterday, which has a slot for my memory card. as soon as that’s situated ill post them

my photo skills and these pictures just do not do this thing justice. you have to see it in person. you will see it in '09 winning every show it attends, just like the last two.

Hot. <3 old school muscle.

btw: in that first picture, the owner is on the far left. he has: this 1970 resto-mod cuda, 1970 440 6pack frame off Challenger R/T, 1970 Challenger T/A (next proj, SUPER rare), 1970 frame-off hemi Cuda (sold), and the '08 Denali and '05 SRT10 to get around. :lol:

the guy to the immediate right of him has a TT Ford GT, and a Lingenfelter C5… thats just what i know of, im sure he has more.

RAD.

gawd i wish the internet here at work was not so damn slow. shit is worse than 56k. In for later.