My weekend at ATCO.

whoa guys, i have a TDi i will race for MPGs, me and my TDi army will challenge any of you to a MPG race

hey by the way that 142trap was that with the e-brake on?????lol

Can I be on DeathByRT’s side on this one? It’s only fair that each of them has a fat Camaro driver named Jon/John on their sides, right?!?? :lol

Here’s my input:

This thread is for Nick’s achievements, he’s a good dude and he works for his cash money. He beat this fellow John’s SRT8 in a straight up drag race and made it clear that it was due to traction. He continued to clarify for the people that don’t understand OVER and OVER again that he was lucky that John did not get traction…

Calm down before I hulk smash the entire webserver.

P.S. - I love you all, so please stop jerking off in each others cornflakes.

lets setup, i’ll get the best hyper miler of them all. my dad to join in with his SUPER TDI

He did beat me… Not saying he didn’t… I let the subject go a month ago… I was talking about ssmokinss making stupid comments in everyone of my posts… Do you guys read the posts or just reply???

wow john so deathbyrt owns you now tooo???

New members causin hekka drama

you better change your location!!!

I went to Atco once. I ran a high 13.

I haven’t drag raced since. It was fun, though.

We will see this spring

You and i are gonna have a kissing match. Best man wins.

wow so much bullshit

Is it the spring yet? The Valley could get interesting! Lots of shit talk that needs to be backed up!

ohhhh shit

Gonna be a good time, someone set up a rental

TROLLIN’ NOLAN STYLE BUMP!

So many of us talking about 10’s and so few made it :frowning:

:rofl:rofl:rofl Read the first few posts… people were gettin LOUD

Remember when drew could kill sbardys jeep from a roll?

Yea I went for a ride in the shitty jeep on wastegate and I am sure the Fbod will decimate it

It might, power:weight brah.