My weekend at ATCO.

No.

Hahahhahahahahhaha

when I fill your tires with sand you wont he laughing then.

Let me know if you need to borrow the jeep to tow one of your 6 10sec builds.

Lolololololol

What are you making on wastegate? I fail to see how thats funny, Drew’s car makes over 600whp.

remember when I was going to be running 9’s with a motor I bought from Houston that they wouldnt ship?

Remember when Death sprayed when he raced SSmokinssssssss

:rofl

Please stop talking.

we will see whats funny when I have a forged 347 with a direct port 350 shot.

IN 2019!!!

id like to see a run

on a serious note,

Jon, do you think your jeep is a 130mph+ player on wastegate?

Yeah, the motor thats here. That will be yanking you so bad NA that you will make 10 excuses like last time i yanked you NA a few cars. You have no idea the situation or why it took so long so stop talking shit and continue with your excuses to why you lose and telling people you beat 700whp evos to 130 mph.

depending on what springs are in, i would think with a 427 and gt35r’s it would be around mid 600s thru the auto

GOTTTTEMMMM! :rofl

come oct/nov the camaro project will be underway. Putting funds away and stashing parts in preparation. I am done of little here little there builds, that never get done. Fucker wont roll into the bay until there is a heap of parts behind it.

That’s what I’m saying, it trapped 116-123 according to him on the blower (646awhp/668torque). Apparently I need to stop talking though… OK.

No… Probably low to mid 120, have no idea… It’s also on 6lbs and not tuned.

I didnt Have it built to only run 6lbs.

I trapped 123 spinning half way up the track on street tires and rolling through the waterbox. It was the first time ever down the track at that power. And 5th time ever down the track.

There’s other fast cars than camaros broski. Do some research.

no cars are faster then camiobirdz sillysbardE!!! :rofl

Love you.