My weekend at ATCO.

ditto:hug

I’m getting jdaniels liscence plate number tattooed on my arm.

Well drew still only trapped low 120’s on his 11 second pass so I think he is going to need a 400 shot to play with the jeep when its tuned.

my excuses to why I lose lol. Thats funny.

you just mentioned in the WOT thread that adam’s stock mustang beat you because you “spun”

as far as the evo goes, there is a video. No need to even discuss it. Thanks BroHomo.

and I could give a shit less if you murder me when your cars done. You know why? because My life doesnt revolve around it. Im trying to get shit straight, pay off bills, get a house and get married. I could give a fuck less about you, what you say or what you think your going to do because at the end of the night, when im laying in bed, im still going to fall asleep without a worry.

spinning and street tires make your trap speeds go up 75% of the time BTW.

yah 121.9x on the 100 shot. Which I backed up with a 122mph 123mph, a 125mph and a 127mph on the 150 not moving in 2nd or 3rd gears.

being conservative. Not spraying in 1st gear, and having my window switch to shut off my nitrous at 6400rpms. I wasnt even going through the traps, spraying. My revv limiter is at 7200rpms…Next time I will set the window at 6800-6900rpms and see what happens.

Wow alot talk in this thread

For someone who doesnt care, youre in here quite a bit and still keep going with the convorsation and saying youre building this and that and doing this etc. Keep up with your cool stories about your cool life plans. Same as you, no one gives a shit.

Fellas fellas. …A lill less lip 'n a lill mo grip

i own a nitromethane powered unicorn enamel encrusted triumph TR6, who wants to race?

Who said there weren’t faster cars than a Camaro? We’re talking about your Jeep on wastegate, I don’t get where the drama is coming from. Do you have an issue with me or something? I don’t really care, but just cut the bullshit bro.

I am just going to bracket race next year. you clowns suck. Dont want to interact with any of you or your cars.

JK, love you all, i want a fast car again. Ohh hum.

= CUT THE BULLSHIT PEOPLE. NOAW!

Not trying to be a dick but 122 is not impressive at all. My brothers car trapped 120 when it blew up at the 1000ft mark and that was a baby cam and heads car. Every one says they are going to make these crazy 5.3 turbo fbody’s but I havent seen shit from any of em. I got 500 that says the full weight soccer mom suv crushes every camaro on the board

Drew asked me a question and i said no it’s not a 130mph car on wastegate, but thats besides the point now…

If I had a problem with you id let you know. Remember something ive met you before and quite frankly i think it’s funny how your talking to me. I’m not a little 18 year old 140lb kid you usually talk shit to. Don’t act tough John, that’s all I’m saying… You can come see me anytime you want if you wanna act tough.

I hope it beats mine, if it didn’t I would feel really bad.

sound spell much?

yah, I say im building this, and that, why? because dumb asses like yourself believe it. I havent touched my car power wise in almost two years and wont be touching it anytime soon.

so in other words I hope your multi thousand dollar engine build can beat my car, because if it couldnt, that would be sad.

John hasn’t your baby cam camaro ran the fastest all motor out of all the other fbodies?

You’re the one that told me to “stop talking”, why are you acting like I disrespected you in some way? I thought we were cool… I think you misconstrued my first post or something.