Never before have I felt my asshole to be in such jeopardy as I did tonight

now can you do that to the guy who owns the white silverado that was there… lol… picking on a 6 banger is un fair… il admit fun though cause i do it to the kid with the cavy all the time

Nobody likes him…

really… is that why he sat in his truck the whole time

thats exactly why. :rofl:

thats exactly why, but oddly Mike didnt get the hint

how is it unfair. slap a turbo on your ride pretend to be fast like yamaha

Who is nobody?
if Maybe your 30 psi turdbo could take on a stock 5.slow. maybe he could take notice of your turd

Who cares what someone does.
common who gives a fuck. think he cared you had ketchup on that burger??
Minding his own business. get a life.

:rofl:

and here we go, i have a feeling this thread just went south…

Wait, nitrous oxide…in a Dodge Status???

i heard it from a little birdy that fuckstick is no longer banned from PS

is this the kid you are talking about

christ almighty that is some serious fucking burnage right there.

why dont yins let the kid alone

yes and it is a ricecar to the majority if not all of pittspeed and the rest of the world… but its my riced out purple dodge stratus and …the fact that people talk about it good or bad still gets my point out that you can do shit to this car…

but its still a stratus… just like our 1 shop car is still a Focus… you can polish a turd yes, but dont expect people to get all excited about it…

interesting

i have a 3.0 eclipse gt motor i hope to swap in soon… it should run high 12s low 13s in the 1/4 with the bottle and a good tune… has been done before… im aming to beet the record of 13.4 … guy who ran it ran same set up im going to but with no suspension full interior and stock 15s and cheep tires.

i picked up a greedy e-manage blue to tune it with. not expensive or hard swap at all i just need my mazda to be running so i have a car while i do it

there will be a calender made for 2010 after all the meets…this is just the beginning.

:rofl:

thats gonna be scary

yeah but its got some potental i really dont care what other people think about it… i get mixed responses at shows… either “wow i didnt know you could do that to a stratus”… or “why the fuck would you put money in that car”… i went to one of the flash light drags and the announcer was like “is that a dodge stratus?!!” im going for more shock for what im doing then approval… either way i still have fun and meet cool people and assholes… dosent mater what you drive cause there are still cool people and dicks just what they say changes…