new car UPDATED 06/07/10

this is what it looked like when TJ had it. the polished wheels are 96-98 wheels

Edit: also note, including Rays, there are 3 HT,wingless on black interior that have been accounted for, out of the 19 known to exist in total for 93 Anthracite HT TT cars. rare i’d say

http://www.suprahardtopregistry.com/1993/catalano,anthony/anthonyc001.JPG

Looks good man, those Forgelines are gonna look insane on there!!

especially with the way the back wheels will be.

10’’ lips :lol

bling blang!

cool car man,

but the c6 z06 would have been a far better choice IMO.

Too each his own, and good luck with it bro. Should be worth some serious coin if/when you decide to sell it due to its rarety

Shut up vette fag :lmao

lol your post would have said something like

“gt500 > everything else”

Obv!

:rofl :rofl :rofl at you two. Everyone knows - Terminator > *

:lol

um :wtf are you smoking?

jk man :hug i love your car!

I’d take me a 1 of 19 or less supra over a run of the mill c6z all day!!!

yea i love that color brown and haven’t even seen it in person yet!!!

it will be out at some point… I have to put it on the road still.

stunning

run of the mill FTL.

too bad i’d like a c6z:(

I agree. Id much rather have the Z06 than a Supra. Ive just never had a hard on for Supra’s like so many other people do.

Some of you don’t realize how many few clean Supras are left.

Compare how many c6z are made. There are supras selling for more than a NEW C6z and they are 17 year old “rice cars”.

youve obviously never experienced a Supra in any way. The C6Z06 is a great car all around. but its so new, and high volume comparative. its nice to have a car that you wont see a few of the exact same cars in the same day. and even if you do see another Supra on the road, how many are Anthracite Hardtops? around here?? none. but look around, how many C6 Z06’s are there. you could see numerous of them per day. as a matter of fact i saw 2 orange ones today. 1 tinted, one not. again, im not bashing the Z06 in anyway. id like very much to get my hands on one at some point, but id also love a car with some soul to it, and when it comes to Japanese “muscle” not many cars have more soul than a JZA80 (nissan guys, i know skyline, 240z etc)

I have a pie chart but chose not to post it. :-\