New Cobra in town

nice ride and welcome

Certainly do. I lived at the top of Fox Chapel Road by the Presbyterian Church. Now I live off of Guyasuta. (I’m sure you have no idea where those places are just yet. :rofl: )

Not a clue… lol

negative…more Terminators means my car won’t seem as fast.

Nice ride though, somehow insted of buying a Cobra I bought a 240sx…haha

Ahhh diversity is what it’s all about :slight_smile:

Thanks for the compliments guys. Lets all hope/pray for nice weather. this cold-rainy crap is for the birds.

Sorry man, didnt mean that in a bad way…lol I just feel old and you looked 16. :slight_smile: Im a bad judge. sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh ok sorry. yup :slight_smile:

awesome car, I used to have a sonic blue coupe. What are your mods?

get used to pittsburgh :embarass:

Well now ya see, I can’t go advertising that to a Z06 owner :smiley: but tell ya what, here is something for you to look at: (daily driver tune on 90 octane)
In case you can’t read that, its 678/598

kb @ 19psi

nice…

[QUOTE=rich5150;540641]Well now ya see, I can’t go advertising that to a Z06 owner :smiley: but tell ya what, here is something for you to look at: (daily driver tune on 90 octane)
In case you can’t read that, its 678/598
cool lets lime up cars this fall cause thats when my car will be done probably lol

cool lets lime up cars this fall cause thats when my car will be done probably lol

awesome… sounds like a kb and high boost, possibly some cams to due to the tq drop off

Guess all i need is a decent shot, or a few bolt ons to vanquish you then :wink:

jk… awesome car man, we’ll have to hit up the track sometime.

You know your cars/mods well :slight_smile: I DO have much smaller pullies sitting in the garage, along with my software, so I can tune accordingly, however pulling near 775rwhp out of a stock block, uhm… doesn’t sound like the safest thing I can do.

The car is quick, but keep in mind, I have 100lbs of dynamat, 102lbs of stereo equipment, full-length subframe connectors…etc. , but against a 3000lb z06, I dunno… if I was a 3rd party, I’d pick the Z06. :cool: I would like to check your car out sometime, I’ve never even been in a new one yet …they look badass from the outside.

Sure man, lets roll up there. If you ever need a hand with buttoning up your car, give me a shout, I don’t do anything after work except wipe my car down and drink an occasional beer.

Please join us in our other forums!