new guy....

Hello everybody, im originally from Pittsburgh, lived there almost my whole life but I ended up moving to Weirton WV about 2 1/2 yrs. ago. I drag race my 94 Cobra alot. Im actually having my new tranny put in by Rodeheaver’s next Friday, really looking forward to it.

welcome

thanks for useing one of our site sponsors

welcome:beer:

welcome

I Like Boobies

welcome

welcome!

hi

nice screen name:nuts:

whats up. welcome.

Thanks guys! I race alot up at Quaker City, and every once in awhile I go to PRP, which is a total joke!! I like Quaker alot better even though it is 2 tenths and 2 mph slower than PRP. Any of you guys go to Quaker City???

What’s up man? Love that Cobra. You’ll be real happy with any work that Rodeheaver’s does for you, great shop to deal with.

welcome

Not much here, how bout you? I talked to Tim today, he seems like a stand up guy. The’re gonna install my g-force & ram clutch setup along w/ a new rear main seal and an pro-motion adjustable cable, quadrant, and firewall adjuster. And also touch up my torque boxes. While im there im also gonna get a quote on getting an 8pt. chromemoly cage installed this winter.Cause next year, I plan on being alot faster.

welcome, and thanks for the props

welcome!

Welcome!!

welcome

welcome

welcome

Thanks guys!!
Does any of you guys go to Quaker City to race???