PRP or Quaker City?

So it turns out that both of the track days that I want to attend are the same damn day, Sept 12.

We’ve got Whitey’s deal at Quaker City, $25, 12-8pm, unlimited runs.

We’ve got EuroStylesEast at PRP the same day, $50, racing from 2pm-?, unlimited runs.

Trying to decide which one to go to.

The diff in cost doesn’t matter, I’ll burn that much gas getting out to Quaker City. Now then, the company you keep…dunno what that shop is all about, suspect this crew would be more fun, but as I don’t really know either crew that well so it’s sort of a scratch. PRP is half an hour away, Quaker City is…dunno, but two hours at a minimum .

Which track is better? Given the choice, where do you run? Is one track considered faster than the other?

qrc

Quaker City is a million times better…

Better Timing Equipment, there burnout box has a grade to it, Race Fuel on Location, Nitrous on Location, bigger nicer pitt area.

Although I never ran on either, everyone says QCR track is in better shape and a higher quality track

well if you dont go to whiteys your a trader and need to leave the board :grouphug: :wtf: :wackit:

i will be in lancaster that weekend :crying:

Yeah, after posting I sorta figured that it would be perceived that way. But it’s not all about that. I’d love to get out to QCR and will likely do so. But I’m looking for a personal best(who isn’t, right) and if QCR is better, better prepped, and I can knock a few .001 or even a .01 then it’s worth the effort for me. It’s not about loyalty, it’s about ET. The stakes aren’t really that high, but this is my last season on this motor, gotta do it now or give up without hitting my goals!

i didn’t even know there was a “whitey’s deal” at QCR

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7832

andrew… come to quaker… no doubt. prp suxors… track is nicer at quaker and i seem to turn better times there…

PRP=better track
QCR=much better organized

go to Quaker City. Prp will most likely have some sort of problem with the lights or something.

No doubt. When it was “new” 2 seasons ago, I went up for one of the first nights of TnT and before I could even get my first run, ended up waiting about an hour as they fixed a timing/light problem. I had to laugh, that part certainly wasn’t “new”, it sure felt like the same old Keystone …

Sonny, QCR treats you better? That’s what I wanted to hear…

[QUOTE=LigonierA1]So it turns out that both of the track days that I want to attend are the same damn day, Sept 12.

We’ve got Whitey’s deal at Quaker City, $25, 12-8pm, unlimited runs.

We’ve got EuroStylesEast at PRP the same day, $50, racing from 2pm-?, unlimited runs.

Trying to decide which one to go to.

QUOTE]

sorry but the svtoa has qcr on sept 12th from 10-6, you are more than welcome to come and race with us

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7832&page=2&pp=15