new guy

Hi everyone

My name is TJ and i live in chandler az…going to be moving to the pittsburgh area, i drive a 98 cobra, pretty much stock, got and bassin xpipe no cats custom exauste and a shifter. I am pretty exciting to make the move to cranberry. It will be diffrent living in the cold. Also I was born in cleveland oh so i am a Browns fan (you did beat our ass yesterday) cant wait to get out there and hang out with all of you!

TJ

Welcome…

any pics of ur cobra…

and we beat the browns on sunday :stuck_out_tongue:

hi and welcome. i see you only have a couple of things wrong in your life.
browns fan
mustang
just kidding, i figure i’d get it rolling with the comments. it’s ok to drive a cobra around here. your on your own with the browns.

LOL i knew that when i took my job out there :slight_smile: It should be all good. I cant wait to get to some cooler temps. 110+ for 32 days stright is getting old

TJ

Welcome!

welcome

welcome:beer:

welcome there are plenty of cobras around here for you to meet, hope you like to roll race

welcome

Welcome…and dont worry in about 2 months youll forget all about the heat,when its -10 with the windchill

Welcome

welcome

welcome

Welcome to the north hills.

Browns suck :slight_smile:

:stupid:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome

Post pics of g/f or car!:bigthumb:

welcome

welcome

welcome, look me up when you get to cranberry

ahhh great state for rock crawling…pretty nice for motorcycles too… gonna get back out there again on the scoot

hey man welcome to the burgh. good luck with that brown affliction. And yes there are quite a few cobra’s roaming the area , and yes they get their roll racing on as do I !!!