New Drift fad in Japan

2/10

Dude, I always said trucks make the BEST drift vehicles. S-10’s especially.

Sad thing is…once I eventually get around to building one to spank all these import drift cars…someone will of already done it 10x’s over.

I drift the SHIT outta my lifted s-10 in the winter…fuck dry pavement, i’d roll her lol.

I have had plans for a drift truck for years. It’s cheap as fuck for me to do. Yet, no need for it right now. WAY to many projects going on in my life.

Plus, I live on credit lol

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5746612050409785077
4g63 powerd

Who cares if its being done or built 10xs over?

You can’t really be different these days. Just do what you wanna do.

Unless you’re actually manufacturing a car and building it from bare metal, anything you might think of has already been done.

Just do what makes you happy!

Very very true. I do do what makes me happy regardless of everything else.

Yet…I always like to be different.

Like my drag S15 (jimmy) everyone does S10’s. Yea, it’s basically the same. But, it’s not. 383 rather then a 350

Well, it’s just human nature to want to be different. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not a bad thing. :slight_smile:

But the difference is actually being different as opposed to trying to be different.

If you try too hard to be different, you will end up the same as everyone. I know I’m contradicting myself but it’s actually true. Think about it.

man fuck delivering tofu down the touge, this guy could do anything.

I understand what your saying 100% Mark. I have always said the same thing to my buddies with their cars.

Ultimately, it does not matter if it has been done on every car that shares the same badges as yours or not. If you like it, do it and love it.
At the same time, someone see’s something “different” on you identically badged car, and they like it; odds are that will be a future mod.

Like, for something simple as shit. Also as a prime example of what I mean.

My S10, I prefer night off roading as to day. I have no big ass back lights. So I went and got some super bright xenon yadda blah blah bulbs for my reverse lights so I can see a little better. (they actually made a HUGE difference. Now, I swear within the next month…I seen at least 80 cars with the same damn bulbs.
Alas, it is benificial to everyone in a sense. Also, it could be just that I noticed it more because I had done it as well. Yet its the principal, not the point.

True.

In the end, you can only be original for x amount of time before someone copies you.

It’s the same reason why Bing’s business is what it is today. And in the end, it leads to innovation.

zomg, MIND FUCK!:stuck_out_tongue: