New Element Skateboard

Pics of said skateboard in question

Yay pics! Thanks man

Yeah…its really shitty. It held up to a 225lb guy riding it…

Sounds like total crap…:squint

And punctuation helps in posts too!!

I had a skateboard once. I forgot what happened to it though. One of the $20 Kmart specials.

Biggety Bump Bump

sorry but if the guy was smart he would not of bought it from tsx. and would of got it from a really skateshop. just saying i mean he could sell it to a kid at the mall they would buy it in a min. or when bam come’s to town just sell it after he signs it and make bank

Bump…we need dirtjumps!

help fill us in on what/where a real skate shop is ? haha you sound like a skate geek already and your not getting the attention under the light you feel you deserve right now? :open_mouth:

Bam sux end thread, back to selling the board

who the fuck rides boards anymore anyways

ok no problem try the shelter skatepark there good dudes over there and they dont sell black nail polish like tsx. But the down fall is all boards there are not china wood. and you will get hated on bad. for skateing the wrong gear. wow sounds like shift kinda. But im not trying to cause drama just letting you know were to buy skate gear from i worked there for 3 years and was on the team so dont try and tell me i dont know shit.

awww cry a damn river cuz this board wasnt bought at the shelter

1. Didnt buy the board from TSX
  2. The ONLY reason i bought the bam trucks is b/c they complimented the board nicely.
  3. Gtfo if you are going to bash my product.

Bump…$85

Im not telling you that you dont know your shit, I even went as far as crowning you with the skate geek title man !

Anyways im not sure what your trying to say, that hes ripping someone off by selling this skateboard or something, but dude get over it, and if you dont like he product/price then dont buy it ! LOL

do not post in this thread unless you plan on buying this item.

This thread is fucking hilarious…fucking noobs…yeah i’m calling you all out. Hahahahahahaha

Bump…$80, about as low as i can go on this thing…need it gone!

good price, someone jump on this

Yeah id say so, less than 1/2 the new price lol!