Newb w/ another suby

Hey everyone, names jason. i live downtown at the Art institute dorms, so obviously i go to the art institute. lived here about a year so i figured id join up. i have a 08 wrx hatch. cant miss it haha just a couple mods, intake, 3in exhaust w/ cutout, springs, wheels, random stuff. anyways enough boring stuff heres a pic

also you may have seen this driving around, just recently traded it

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb30/jhoxss/l_cb4480b5700df357e41bae5039214f7b.jpg

yo yo

Haha seen ya tonight. I was in the brown fox hoodie. That thing is bad. Not a huge fan of the 08s but yours is sick.

looks good.
welcome

i remmeber seeing that hoody haha…thanks alot man, yeah not many ppl like the 08s, i regularly wave to older model wrx owners and they just look at me like a bastard child:(

haha, yeah you"ll have that, I swear us subaru owners are the friendlest on the road lol…you headed to the QSL meet tomorrow?

i wish man but i got a 6pm class and it dosnt let out till 930, if anyones still running around over there after that ill come over that way, i dont know what im gonna do this quarter, i usually go to every meet but i wont be able to till like june

Thats cool, I doubt there will be many people over there that late tomorrow…Ill prob go to next months meet when its a lot warmer out.

yeah…i know mator and a couple other guys usually do something afterwards, cruise around or something

thats cool. Im headed to sleep, hit me up next time you go down the burgh

welcome

welcome:beer:

welcome

looks bangin’ Welcome

Welcome

Looks good and welcome. Park your car away from the building. People throw shit out their windows. My friends Jetta had a wooden table land on it a few years ago.

WELCOME!!

That’s a nice looking automobile. welcome

thanks everyone

welcome. I dig the new WRX hatch.