NYSPEED official bike meet?

bump for a better weather permitting day

If I get this motor out in time, I’m down for a mighty meet and then cruise to starbucks if anyone else is going to be there…

what mighty do you guys speak of

Sheridan and Niagara Falls BLVD. well, more like Eggert and Sheridan, but that’s the biggest intersection.

What time are we meeting at Mighty, Paulo?

So whats the deal? Are we meeting at Mighty or Bubble Tea? and what time.

Yea, whats happpening with this? I might join.

I’ll just be at bubble tea @ 8

I can’t join in for a little bit. I have someone coming to pick up my engine at around 8. So I’ll make some calls when that is done and might swing by starbucks or BT

ill prolly be out around midnight tonight, just cruising so pm me if you want me to give you a ring

Nice little ride tonight. :tup:

I forgot the guy’s name on the Triumph, so post up and let me know. lol.

Wish I could’ve gotten out tonight, but I was working until 11:30. Ugh, next Sunday for sure.

If anyone wants to get together this week for a ride PM me. My schedule is pretty open.

We STARTED riding at 1130 haha. So you should have called. I’m down for some mid week rides tho if the weather holds out.

Damn, really? I’ll text you or something for riding later this week. Weather looks pretty god so far for tomorrow and Tues. Maybe Tues we can get something going.

Tuesday is possible. Tomorrow is a definite no.

Just got back, fun ride :tup:

How were the turnies?

It was a lot of fun, i wish we had more twisties around here but we gotta get together again sometime :tup:

Oh they are out there lol. Just have to know where to look. We actually rode past a really good area for twisties, but that’s a daytime thing for another day.

:tup: home safe, but now i wanna go out and help brent… YAY!