7.14 or 7.15 NYSpeed Crotch Rocket Meet!?

Ive been wanting to get a group of speeders to ride for a while, and this weekend I should be free so I figured Id post this up to see how much interest there is.

So biker boiis who would be down for a ride on Saturday or Sunday? I would def be down for a nice ride with a decent sized group, maybe go grab some food somewhere, snap some pics of our bikes, and cruise down the highway biker boyz stylez with 2 dudes on 4 wheelers for no apparent reason. :biglaugh:

No but really, who would be down for this? Check in!

Im open to suggestions on where to meet, which day to do it, and destinations! (im thinking a nice ride out to holiday valley, but we could do shorter if people want)

LMK what you guys think :smiley:

:crickets chirping:

lol…nobody likes you

if i had a bike…i would be down though

hmmm depending on what time u wana leave

Can fast bikes hang out too?

all bikes are welcome http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/hugsmiley.gif

i was thinking saturday or sunday early afternoon :tspry:

me too…hopefully soon

i should be able to do that, where did u plan on riding?

i cant until sunday after 4. but i’d meet you guys wherever you were. if you do end up riding, pm me someones number and i’ll call sunday after work.

I have to check my plugs… I can spin the tire @ 60ish, but when I juice it @ 30 it spins for like 100ft, instead of 1000ft… but I don’t feel like pulling off the headers to dick around with it.

Any liter bikes gonna be there?

^87fox has a liter bike…

i gots a liter bike

I thought foxy had a 750? Am I out of the loop on this one?

Willy… you hadn’t chimed in so I didn’t think you’d be there.

Bike is running like butt… not sure if I feel like getting beat on with it running bad, rather go out with a chance :wink:

what bike are you talking about? and im not sure if i have off work… but i think i do… soo i guess i could be in pending weather…

fox has an 06 gsxr 1000

i may be in but i need a set time and place…liter bike here too

Friday I’m going to the track, and Saturday I’m doing some landscaping around the house. If I can escape for a little bit on Sat I’m game.

Sunday would be good too.

What do you mean what bike?

hey jack what bike do you have ive been outa the loop for a while now ?

what about a gs500e with a bad idle and sick flames not put on by me?

So how about saturday around 12-1pm ? we could meet at mighty or wherever you guys want :slight_smile: im open to suggestions

oh and jack yeah i got a new whip, sold the 7 fitty. upgraded. :wink:

ok maybe it’s just me but wtf is a Liter bike?