7.14 or 7.15 NYSpeed Crotch Rocket Meet!?

[quote=“Resurrected J,post:20,topic:32243"”]

ok maybe it’s just me but wtf is a Liter bike?

[/quote]

lol, hes just saying he has a 1000cc bike. 1000cc = liter bike :smiley:

I gots me a half liter :frowning:

ahhhhhhhhhh lol, ok guys what’s the game plan- where we meeting up what time we leavin? i need to know so i can plan out my weekend so i can make it

Iwantasupra, who cares, just come out and ride, were not gonna set the world on fire here.

Lets make it 1pm tomorrow (Saturday) we can meet at the mighty taco on sheridan and niag fall blvd, and we can decide how far you guys wanna ride. Ill be there prob a bit earlier with a friend or two ready to go, and we leave by say 130ish if thats cool :tup:

I gots a 650… but um ya I go ride with slow people … lol

maybe… ill figure out what my plan for tommorrow is based on the weather and my mother being in town from florida… i live about a mile or 2 away from that mighty so worst comes to worse ill try to swing up so u can hear her pipe. and if you dont mind id like to swap for a mile or two so i can check some things out (if thats cool, nothing crazy… no wheelies… i promise)

Some of the guys saw it tonight… :slight_smile:

11.2@130

Ran like absolute crap, sat in the downfall that hit Amherst while I was at work, got rained on on the way to the track, and it was stalling after the burnouts… Needs plugs bad, just have to pull the headers and get them in there. The way it was running, and the way it should be running, 140mph traps are def not out of the question. Was cutting 2.0 60’s without really launching the bike, track conditions were near perfect. The bike absolutely rips, I just have to get it where it should be. 7.5@105 consistently in the 1/8th mile… used to run 7.1@110 no problem.

Not sure whats going on yet tomorrow… someone call me with definite plans please.

i so want to buy a bike NOW

This one is for sale.

i want a slow and gay 1991 honda cbr 600f2

jack… u arent seriously thinking u can hang with the BIG boys are u? lol… what motor is that? doesnt ur dad have a couple of them?

now im not sure if i can make it to a meet i posted :picard: Jack I will call you if i swing out there, we can ride up to mighty together, its gonna take more than 130 trap to keep up tho :wink:

I’ll be out sunday after 4 granted its not rainin.

[quote=“Willybeen,post:31,topic:32243"”]

jack… u arent seriously thinking u can hang with the BIG boys are u? lol… what motor is that? doesnt ur dad have a couple of them?

[/quote]

My dad hasn’t ridden this thing since 2002, he built his own… so instead of watching it rot, I took it off his hands. He has another that he rides all the time. He built the one he has, bought this one as is.

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:32,topic:32243"”]

now im not sure if i can make it to a meet i posted :picard: Jack I will call you if i swing out there, we can ride up to mighty together, its gonna take more than 130 trap to keep up tho :wink:

[/quote]

Dude… I’m not even going to bother racing you fags till its running right…

ok, maybe I will, but when you hear it fall flat on its face, and then I still pull by you, I dont want any :cry:

If you raced an R6 from a roll, how many busses do you pull on it before 120?

are girls invited?

can i ride with you mike?

HAWT BIKE.

bring it to jersey. trailor it

we dont measure the distance i pull on r6’s in busses… more like miles… <3… lol…

lol

gonna take a ride out to mighty now, not gonna ride much though, prob just hang out for a bit, its windy as fuck and thats no fun…

ill be leaving in 25

I will meet you at mighty at 1:15 :slight_smile:

word… heading out in 5 i think