Ride/do STUFF on July 1st?

Im gonna take the day off, mow my lawn, relax in the sun, maybe go golfing, and probably go for a ride on my bike (full leather’s ride in the southtowns most likely)

That being said… instead of doing a last minute ride when everybody cant plan for it, i figured that id try to gauge interest Prior.

So… if you;re interested let me know.

If you wanna Golf, Ride motorcycles, cuddle in the sun on the trampoline, or do yard work… etc etc… apply here.

that means you jay wonch. xo

I’m available after 3:30 to ride but I aint dragging no knees…lol

PM me your number, i seemed to have misplaced it.

this makes our hang-outs feel just that much less special.

I’d be interested around 6 if you’re around, Will.

buy a bike, take the day off… profit?

I’m off. I’ll roll with, but no bike.

and this thread should be titled “WTB: Friends”

i hate you. lol… are you really off? lets golf in the AM… by am i mean 10-noon ish…

im goin to watch a movie now… ill check back later. call me if you wanna play golf

Yes, I’m off. I feel like CKY and JDMjunkie right now. lol

JUST CALL ME.

feeble attempt to stay OT: bump for a sweet bike cruise!

ride over to bucks and tell then you need me go take the day off and ride with you LOL

Shit, if this was the weekend I’d be so down for Golf

NYSpeed Golf meet sometime this summer?

when i get better maybe. lol. weather does look nice for tomorrow

i’m going riding tomorrow no matter what. pending how quickly i get stuff done, i might be down for just goofing off and cruising around. someone call me if something happens.

I know back in rochester they had specials during the week that was like $19 for 9 holes and a cart after 5pm. We used to get some beer and go out every friday. Anyone down to try that this summer I am in.

As for the original post, im down to ride after 5 but i am not a advanced rider so if any newbies are going and wanna hang out in the back and not go crazy, im down. just PM me since no one prolly has my number on here.

i would like to watch some of the advanced riders too do their knee dragging turns.

I might be down with hanging out in the back. I don’t have race leathers so no knee dragging for me.

PM me numbers if you wanna ride, im going to go do some work then go from there.

ugh. i’m thinking about taking a half day, but my bike is only CRUISE worthy. If you lean it over too far the steering gets really wobbly…

I was thinking about staying late tonight, but it’s way to nice out. I get out at 430. Where we meeting.

PMed. I am coming from Canisius area so if anyone wants to meet up around 5:30 and ride somewhere to meet, PM me your number.

I got somebody coming to the house this afternoon to scrap my truck. Not sure when/if I’ll be out.