The who is riding today thread

Figured i would start this and see how it went. I want to ride a bit tomorrow, and would like to meet some new riders in the area so lets meet up.

The idea is this: Post up a reply here with “I wana ride (insert date and time)” If anyone wants to meet up, PM them your number, and work out the meeting spot. Then once people start to know each other, you can skip the PM’ing I guess.

Anyone want to meet up around noon tomorrow? Albany/G-Land/Clifton Park/Scotia anywhere i guess. Lets go ride.

I’m trying to get some people to go ride bmx but it’s not working :rofl

still waiting for my waiver…

I was going to ride to work today but it was just too hot. I rode Friday and when I got there I was sweating balls (and I don’t really even sweat usually). That and the husq doesn’t have a cooling fan so she hates the heat just as bad as I do.

I like riding in the mid 60’s and when it’s sunny, perfect weather for riding. I don’t mind the heat when i’m on a leisurely cruse but showing up to work sweating like a 400lb man after he is walking back to his car after ingesting several big macs at McDonald’s Restaurant really is FTL.

I need to reinsure my bike if it doesn’t get sold. I’m down for riding.

Rode my brothers f4i yesterday then rode mine a little good god I might need to buy a honda.

Honda ftw (bikes)

Eh, well, we just went riding at our track in South Glens Falls, not too bad, a little dusty with just four bikes riding. But lots of fun.

Was riding around 'toga today.

Took the quad with the GF to LG all day if that counts.

nope. doesn’t count.

i think it does. i took it out on 149 shortly to avoid this rabbid squirrel chasing us. :frowning:

doesn’t count. sorry.

fuckingsonofabitch!

def doesnt count, has 4 wheels GTFO

go eat some curry on your mopad !!!

And Ranking leaves tommrow. call him and say goodbye to your boyfriend. im stopping over in the afternoon. sucks :frowning:

Went riding with my friend via 43 to pittsfield to visit another friend on Sunday. It was effing cold in the morning, but still it was fun. My longest ride yet.

Still waiting for my waiver… :frowning:

What waiver do you speak of?

Road test waiver from the MSF course.