Ride/do STUFF on July 1st?

lame. lame.lame.

paulo, we can take pics today out in the turns if youd like

Bryan… ill call you when im leaving, i live near UB south, so youd be on my way if we go where we normally go.

what time are people thinking?

ill be down… txt me with the details!

I’m down with a cruise or something. I don’t mind getting a little crazy in some corners, but I’m not set up for racing around. I PM’d a couple people with my number

5:30 works really good for me. I’m at Forest and Elmwood so I can cruise out with all the city residents.

So how about we designate a meet spot at around 6pm or so.

Mighty?

paulo, call me when you get out. i’ll figure out what’s going on and where i can meet you guys. i’m going to try and bring eviljay with me too.

I replied to your message with my number. I am not gonna suit up and get crazy becuase its beyond my ability. I will cruise around in my gloves, jeans and jacket and go through turns but if it gets wild, I will be backing off.

I am off Main by the 198. Let me know where you wanna meet up and ill be there or just swing over by the Humbolt Hospital station.

nah… figure close to the 198/main so we can head out from there… it depends where people are coming from.

im going to go cruise right now, i cant figure out a good destination at this point though… ugh

i tried to hang with a couple guys from here once. i didn’t see it ending well for me so i slowed down to my ability and stayed there.

ill be with you. i know how some of these guys ride which will be cool to watch but not for me. i am new on a bike this year so no point dumping it or getting killed trying to keep up.

if you slow down ill be right with you.

Ok so lets figure out a meet spot and time.

I say 530-600 is best. Because I need to stop somewhere after I leave here. But I can always catch up with you guys after.

Plus I’ll probably want to run home to grab my camera.

That time works for me. Most people are coming from UB South/Canisius/Elmwood so anyone know a place with a decent sized parking lot off Main street?

That’s where I’m coming up short. I can’t think of anything really well known along that area.

I guess we could meet in the Sisters Hospital Parking lot. Closest to Main St.

Where is this ride planing on going?

wherever. We normally just wing it. We’ll find some decent roads to cruise on.

We could meet at the Art Gallery. IDK Sisters Hospital is good too.

is the sisters parking lot with the entrance on main an open one where we can pull in and wait for people?

theres a little corner store on the corner of sisters… we should meet up there. figure around 530-6ish

So is this happening ? 5:30 - 6 at Sister’s ??