NYSPEED official bike meet?

As much as I’d not like to meet everyone on this board :lol:, whats the thought on an official bike meet somewhere? :gotme:

im thinking weeknight or weekend last week of June sometime

Maybe a sunday during the day meet?

I’d be in for sure when I get my bike back together. Should be rolling again this weekend.

last time i met with a bunch of guys to ride most of which i think were on nyspeed, i felt like a girl because i’m such a pussy on my bike.

i’ll probably be there in my skirt.

the blue one with frills? I like that one.

Count me in. Maybe somewhere central with a good cruise afterwards?

I’d be in if its a weekend, I work second shift m-f.

I’d be game, but no tricks or anything outta this boy. I’ll also bring my skirt, but i’ll watch> :slight_smile:

If I have my license by the time this happens I’ll be down… in my skirt too of course.

sweet, if im free i will be attending.

I’m game! lets get a date set.

im game i am also with the guys with skirts but i am alwayslooking for some1 to ride with

hopefully i have my engine back by then. just got it in the mail today, now off for a rebuild.

in for setting a date, how about a wed, meet at the “warehouse” right of the mckinley mall exit always some hotties flagging cars/cycles in

^^ i was thinking somewhere a little bit more central to everyone.

Southgate?
Ecc North?

lets throw some ideas out there…

ECC North sounds pretty good. Maybe Eastern Hills Mall, Galleria…

def not ecc north, thats not close for any of the southtowns people.

yings on transit has a decent sized lot, i dont think we would get in the way there, plus theres a mighty, pizza hut, yings, starbucks, subway, etc… all right there.

no. the new pink one that’s short and shows off my tan.

transit and French road right?

yes.

ok, thats a big lot and somewhat central location for everyone

now, date- anytime between June 26th and July 3rd works for me.