Riders!?!?!?!

[LEFT]Dont really see much with people with bikes on here but i would love to get a ride together sometime Let me know Only one more week with sub 40 days[/LEFT]

What are you ridin? Count me in for a ride when the weather picks up a bit.

ummm theres a lot of bikes on here… fyi

I’m game, just picked mine up. Will i’ll PM you my #

Because this is not a bike forum. see sig for local riding forum

What did u get tim?

i probably wont touch mine til may. its being neglected til the semester is finished :frowning:

mines got a while before its out…

I just took mine out and rode it to work. Not that I want to be sprayed with freezing rain and mud but it’s my only operational vehicle. Oh well.

2003 636

I saw a couple “hardcore” guys out in the last couple of weeks. Fuggin wacko’s :tup:

hahaha paulo and I were out… i put on about 40-50 miles when it was in the 30s…

but my bike has heat… lol… poor paulo

what do u ride gtpcowboy

I just bought k2 gsxr 600 this will be my second year on two wheels. I kept trying to search for a buffalo riding site but couldnt find it, Thanks alot! where all you guys from im at UB north but live in tonawanda

2k5 CBR600RR here, i’m down for some riding this year

Im getting ass fucked by exams for the next two weeks, thank god it is still kinda shitty out or I wouldnt even open my books up

I had to sell my rand Prix GTP to get this bike, but I think I made the right choice. The only downfall is that I look like a rapist in my rusty 1991 Ford E150 Van Im sure if I put a sign on the side that said free candy i would get arrested

kids dont like candy anymore, they want pokemon cards, trust me

06 636 here. leo vince exhaust, gpr steering damper, vortex adj rearsets, frame, bar end, and swingarm sliders, armor bodies bodywork, only 950 miles. will be selling in a few weeks for ~$4900

then buying a lil soon-to-be cafe racer. and I’m nervous riding with people I don’t know

+342545345242343425

hence why i usually don’t lol