***Official: My Bubble Tea Sunday Meets***

Folks,

I have arranged with the owners of My Bubble Tea, starting Sunday, May 10th 2008, and every Sunday there after until the weather no longer allows (TBD, at this point, obviously), that we will have meets there from 8 PM until close. This will be every Sunday (just to keep things consistent on the slower summer weeks), and hopefully bring back a little Nostalgia from the great UBRF/BTC days back in 02-03. We will be given everything we order tax free, so that’s a nice perk. They’re very happy to have us. Mention you’re a member to get your discount. Let’s really respect this situation. That shouldn’t have to be said, but I’d rather be redundant with it. I figured May 10th gives everyone a good 6-8 weeks to get their cars ready for the summer. Any ?'s, feel free to PM me. This will be on the OS schedule too. All the best :tup:.

Joe

tax free huh? wow. thats not a tax fraud if i haven’t seen one.

:tup: on a weekly meet. ass-hats need not apply

I also heard from the owners of MBT that burnouts are welcome. So light 'em up!

ha…did they get food yet? i know its nothing like BAO but do they have anything?

Fantastic! I was talking with Jay about this. Anyone from UBRF days agrees that this was probably the prime of car meets/scene,

Nice. I miss BTC meets

Teee up :tup:

we should make it invite only :lol:

Yea and that way skunk couldn’t come hyuck hyuck!

the meets were a good time in the fall, even though it was a little cold for some of them. Great Job Joe :tup:

those were a good time

Hey Joe, don’t you mean Sunday May 11th? :slight_smile:

And looks like I’ll be missing the first one since I’ll be in Indy with the rest of the crew going to the WWIV Performance Challenge.

they do serve a few apps for food but nothing major yet… as they grow so will their menu but there is also a new japanese place opening up next door too.

Hey how do you guys feel about a kareokee(sp?) or rock band night at mbt? We’ve been tossing that idea around for a bit too.

Are they going to bring BAOs back or what?

i doubt that.

you better believe i would do karaoke

and I give this a month.

B4 they kick NYSpeed?

Or b4 NYSpeed stops showing up?

Well, glad the interest is here from all that have posted so far. Most of guys have all been around long enough to remember the great times we had in that lot. Zong, they won’t be doing baos. Josh, thanks for the correction. Larry, ask them about it, sounds cool man. And as much as I’d like to make it invite only, we’ll see how it grows. If people are morons, they’ll be asked leave (loud systems, burn-outs, littering, etc.).

ok. save the littering and burnouts for mighty taco.