Official NYSPEED Winter 2008 Hater's Ball

My roommates (except Kevin) hate pretty hard, and I love it.

I agree, He’s always been pretty nice to me though, Except for making fun of me becuase I built a DSM :frowning: lol

ANY LAST MINUTE NOMINATIONS?

i dunno i think almost everyone that posted in this thread should be removed because they were clearly trying to act hateful (example dmoffitt) to try and get on the list.

pathetic really - why the fuck would you WANT to be nominated to be a hater.

i love everyone.

except ugly or poor people.

soooooooo you hate almost all of nyspeed… i still think newman should be on this list, additionally he is not really very nice in person to most people. not really on purpose it is like accidental hating

you shouldn’t be so hard on yourself man. looks aren’t everything.

POLL IS UP

i voted for formulals1 b/c newman and ILCisDEAD would take too much pride in it.

I vote ILCisDead mostly because it’s labeled 2008 and not 2007/6/5/anyother year otherwise MPD47 would be the obvious choice, and winner.

That hurts.
I only hate 2 things; taxes and FWD.
I don’t even hate fbods or Hondas!
Oh, I did hate NYSPEED but that was just for one day(last Friday).:stuck_out_tongue:
All the other haters hate just about everything.:biglaugh:

i voted for walter because he’s a cocksucker

When I think “hater” I think “jealousy.” Pretty much everyone on that list is just cynical or sick of bullshit.

Hmm…

This is tough but i think im going to give it to walter. But his negative views and lack of tact also provide me with the occasional chuckle. Hmmm.

Oh you can put me at the top of the cynical list but, just not the hater list.:biglaugh:

I better get my winter hate up…so I don’t lose this…

FUCK YOU ALL

ALL YOUR CARS ARE SLOW AND YOU ALL SUCK AT LIFE

:stuck_out_tongue: Don’t worry you’re already there. Well, tied for first with anyone else trying to operate a small manufacturing company in NY…

I’m a hater?

Thank you, all I wanted was a little empathy.:stuck_out_tongue:
Change my title to cynical old man. Please.:slight_smile: