****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

Did i miss something ? or was it fucking vdub night at taffy’s tonight? Goddamn. (not you cky89) your a regular with a tasteful car lol. But there was like 20 other golfs with ricer exhausts ripping it in and out of there(not all of them but a good amount). Then an older boosted saab wagon that was driving around in circles and shit lol.

What happend??

there was actually some pretty respectable Audi/vws there last night. Not including my pos

Lol, I thought that was you over there. Yeah theres a ton of douchebag noobs that roll up there now, to what used to be a fun taffys meet every tuesday. After tonight I’m officially out of the VW scene.

Totalled it tonight.
Likely buying Dan’s gsr teg.

ouchh sorry to hear that man, thats good your alright tho. Do you have full coverage on it?
Dans gsr is clean and an awesome honda to get into:tup: for you being alright

Yeah full coverage, I hope I don’t have to make payments on a car I no longer own. I hope to come out of this whole insurance nightmare alright so I can get another car, as I don’t make too much $ currently and I will NEVER get another car payment. At least I have some decent shit from the car to sell that I can make at least 3-4k off of.

Thanks again. It was nice to see everyone stop by afterwards to make sure I was ok.

yea sorry to hear…but in some ways it happens for the good… VW to HONDA…

goodluck with everything

Thanks you guys.

sorry steve…hope you can get the GSR

I thought my curb encounter was bad

:tup: to being ok

lol i caught that before the edit :stuck_out_tongue:

haha didnt want to hurt to many peoples feelings tonight

lol it was so ironic that i was talking about seriously selling my car tonight, well it looks like I’m getting rid of it anyways:lol:

fuck ya haha gl in the honda tho

Thanks! I’m gonna try talking to him about the teg tomorrow.

awesome custom title btw.

OMG AGAIN?!?! THIS IS MY 4TH ONE.

what did i do ?haha