****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

if you call that solid - you have no idea what you are talking about… sorry:rx3:

word

whos evo? i would come out, but im saving to kill the rest of my tranny at midnight madness. lets hope it dont happen before then :lol:

def good runs last night
id be game for some more and get some good video from it

come out one of these nights
my evo is lonely come keep it company
i wanna see this beast of an evo so i can get jealous and make me want to get mine done

are you goin tonight mikey

haha, we’ll see how long it lasts, built tranny for this winter. 35r ate it alive as of late. did some datalogging from a dig, drag radials dont hold for shit, 2step is at 5750 and pressure at 15psi on all 4.

this is what happened every launch:
awd burnouts ftw

edit: this is the first few times launching it since tom’s tune haha, tranny was slowly feeling like crap before launching, now it feels like major dog shit :frowning:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/psphinx81/downsized_0817081150.jpg

yeah im gonna stop up tonight for a little bit
im going to my friends for a fire for a little
then leaving and coming up there
give me a call jay

Paul call me if you’re coming up tomorrow

they are not having it, according to the website

i didnt get back from the falls in time :frowning: everyone was gone

I figured. It was fucking cold. I was in advance auto attire.

Tomorrow after cruise nite? The weather is supposed to be a bit warmer than its been.

I’ll be there

cold on the bike too

No shit…lol.

This is how southgate should look tomaro night. A complete clusterfuckk. This may be the last really nice day of teh season and before everyone leaves…
:violin::picsorstfu::squint::lolham::whogives::fyi::rofl::rx3::uhh::violin::picsorstfu::squint::rofl::rx3::fyi::lolham::whogives::repost::spank::):present::(:jawdrop::jawdrop::suicide::suicide::burnout::burnout::beer::ohnoes::cry::highfive::whip::blah::naughty::pimp::angryhump::gay::rolljerk::jays::retard::notnew::carnut:bump::word::io::biglol::newman::wiggle::krazyjon::violin2::pedo::baby::wave::burnin::P:lolham::uhh::nono:;):loopie::bloated::cjerk::2fingers::cky::roll2::awdrifter::cockblock:eyebrow::purextc:

lol.

lol that was for you
:purextc:
j/k

listen to you Mr.Basemap.

I may be VW free within the next week or 2 :snky:

lol mr. basemap. And OHH REALLY?? im curiouss. Whats it gunna be? :tif: