****Official: Southgate Meet Thread****

uhh u really should have that fire… id rather do that

yea fire FTW… drink some brews!

:bigclap:

ahaha u win last night? i would be out 2nite, but probably wont happen gotta work on a special orange iroc 2nite :snky: :snky:

Ummm stop being poor? :shrug:

YA we will see im got some stuff to do around 7 then 8 so maybe around 10 or 11 but if not tonight deff this weekend

dude did u get pulled over the other night on union a lil past sg?

hey nismo.my girlfriend has one of those

yup, no ticket either. he pulled me over to find out what that noise was my car made LOL. was hilarious watching the look on his face while he looked in my engine bay to find what it was haha, dump ftw. he was cool as hell, left off with “take it easy on union and nice car”

I pulled the wrx from a 20 roll, and lost from a 40 roll. I got pulled by the ek hatch, i was at the back of his doors at about 130.

if not we can do it at my place.

I’m down for a fire at my place ? dun matter to me…

Nice of that fuckstick to bring his friend who brought beer…idiots.

so i just recently moved into the south buffalo area not even a month ago

and i just found out southgate is not even a minute from my apartment.

Got any room for a die hard domestic guy? :stuck_out_tongue:

There was like 6 domestics up there earlier lol

soon the domestics will take over southgate

muhahahaha

Hey that was me , no disrespect wont happen again i tryed finishing it on the way but didnt happen.I didnt really wanna come up tonight but they were like you got to come and they ended up not talkin to anyone.

I’m not trying to be a dick, I’m just trying to make sure the spot doesn’t get ruined because of drinking, let alone underage drinking. I also can’t believe speedped let you roll in his car with an open beer container, if you’s woulda got pulled over it woulda been game over.

At least you seem to understand though :tup:

yeah man thats no problem i just had a long ruff week and wanted one,but yea steve was kinda if’y about the beer in his car that why i was tryin to kill it.but yeah once my cars out in a few weeks i’ll stop up with steve and dan without beer haha

fucking :picard:

glad i didn’t stop then

i do miss brian though, i can’t wait to see you tomorrow <3<3<3<3