One of a kind Audi hotness

Yes it can … once it breaks down and sits in the driveway cause nobody wants to fix it

^Yeah really, why would anyone want to fix a RS6 when they could just let it sit there?

It’s Paul Herman. When I worked at West-Herr he used all sorts of bad-ass cars such as that and 911s as his run-around cars. He has been known to hang out on the chip strip Ferraris.

Yeah, someone on here said his kid beats the hell out of the cars he sells.

Frustration bump.
I am quite certain that it is not healthy to desire a material object this much.:biglaugh:

bitch please. did you see it in person? talk about frustrated.

http://www.justbeamer.com/~paulherman/3N904997-9sm.jpg

Pass the tissues.

i think i just wet myself. it’s so pretty, i kind of want to give it a hug.

i am gonna have to throw a solid meh at this car. i have never been a big fan of the rs6. maybe it is the front? and the yellow on this size car is just too much.

i do however like the turbos. i think they work well on six cylinder motors.

:snky:

Don’t get me wrong, I would rather have a Porsche but, I need room for business and child seats, diapers, toys, etc, etc, etc.:biglaugh:

What about 8 cylinder motors?:stuck_out_tongue:

yes, me and joestypes know the guy who drives arounda ll the cars from paul herman, i went to HS with him, he beats on EVERY single good car to come through there and has crashed several… just an FYI

^ He must be third generation.(?)
I met the guy who is 40ish and I think his dad is/was the owner.
It must the kid (18ish) who is beating on the cars.(?)

he is ~24

then go avant. all the way. i wish i had an avant. i love avants.

hmmm. 8 cyl. if thats the case then those turbos are prolly too big for a 6 cyl motor.

An hour left, and it’s still available. Do it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Audi-A6-BiTurbo-R-S6-2003-RS6-1-OF-2-IMOLA-YELLOW-RS-6s-IN-THE-COUNTRY_W0QQitemZ190093845084QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6004QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I just got back from Florida and I missed the auction.
I would have bought it.(Yeah, right:P )

Speaking of vacations, I was minutes away from the St. Petersburg races and totally did not know until it was over.:redface:
I was also near Total Audi Performance.:snky:

I saw at LEAST 6 Evolutions and 1 RS6 while in Florida.

(j/k on the :snky: )

How many one-of-a-kind yellow RS6s are there?
This thing changes owners like I change underwear, once a month whether I need to or not.
I still want it though.:frowning:
I am stalking it through auto-trader because I figure I will be able to afford it in another tens years.:lol:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=c&car_id=242693667&dealer_id=54059129&car_year=2003&model=RS6&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=300&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=AUDI&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14141&advanced=&end_year=2009&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=267

Awesome car, crap color

ive seen RS6’s on ebay for ~ 30k