p00ping

yah… dont remind me u stanky ass mofo.:eek3

So, Marro, when you were jet-skiing , did you get all ass splashed or did ya lay down a catchers mit first?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4156/chappellecrap4yb.gif

Paul, ya might wanna head to your Dr and have him plunge his fanger up your ass… somethin aint right there…

FANGER :rofl :rofl

Paul… no homo, but you might want to go in and see your doc. sounds like irritable bowel syndrome.

I shit a good 4-5 times a day, but its a normal side effect of some medication. I like to try and plan a good solid 80% of those during work. Nothing like gettin paid to sit back, relax, and let the poop drop

i go like once every 3 days

I really think its just from all the crap i eat.
I dont even have a dr or health insurance and I feel fine anyway.

Sounds like IBS.

Coffee usually tears me up. :cry:

+1 I have to be near a toilet when I have coffee does right through me. Wasnting there already a topic on this pewping thing

diabetes?

wtf man!!! remind me to punch you square in the face breaking 2 teeth and ur nose the next time i see you. asshat!!!

I love eating corn on the cob what I dont understand is when I am done and go take a shat the next day I am p00pin corn on a brown cob cant believe those suckas can line right back up again.

no offense, but your pewp talk is weak! u want me to go there?

lets talk about spackling the bowl or wiping so many times u bleed. or how about wiping full sized non digested almonds.

i have the henry scale as well. look at some of my old threads.

haha oh my !!! you need to get yourself checked are you wiping with sandpaper?

no but think about it, u have a nasty pewp that requires a lot of attention. this entails a lot of wiping and a lot of TP. so there for u end up irritating the shit out of ur ass and wal-la! blood!

ever shit so big u rip ur asshole? i have! drops of blood. ouch man!

a single tear and two helpful words for you… STOOL SOFTENER !!!

I am good at once a day sometimes two. Unless I have coffee. Then there is no telling.

no need, i gets lots o fiber.

those are a rare occurance.

Rare Occurance or not man. f’n OUCH !!!