PICS: Supra Detailed

Those looks SICK.

I’m dropped on eibachs and bilsteins now.

Thanks Donny! Good to hear from you dead, thought you was dead.

Benny, I cleaned up a bit, whats that website elliot posted that I can buy couplers from? I need to replace the blue ones in my engine bay…

You still havent done that?

Damn! Car looks great Ryan!

Thanks!!

http://www.racepartssolutions.com/categories.asp?cat=26

Looks awesome, Ryan. Let me know when you wanna detail the 911 lol.

Also…
Black CE28Ns = Milkman’s pajamas.
I’m debating on those or Advan RGII’s for the LGT.

No shit, i’m just sure he’s tired of everyone telling him that he needs to get wheels and do this and that. His car is beautiful as it sits and i just wanted to tell him.

needs JLINES

Needs nothing. Car looks good and goes like hell

when you wake up in the morning and notice your car is gone. Dont come looking in my garage for it

no but seriously, that thing is so sexy. A nice staggered set of wheels and I would say its complete/

I found a DOPE set of flat black HRE’s, but the price tag is retarded. ARGG.

hook me up on a price!! I’m sure JLine would love to see them on the Supra. I’m trying to get into a mag, but you need silly body kits and im not down with that.

I dont detail for many people, mainly because it takes me so long because im OCD and unfortunatley im not a $100 bucks a car detailer. Literally takes me 15hours or so. And they are all commercial grade products. I’ve done my old bosses ferrari, Pcars, etc. If you really want it done PM me and I’ll take with you about it. It doesn’t look like your car needs much paint correction.

The advans are sick btw.

HAHA! I’m either going to your garage or seans!! I’m going to be getting something, I’ve saved up for some wheels for awhile, this car is breaking the bank!!!

do you have a porter cable or anything like that? My car needs a good buff (it has a few places with a bunch of light scratches in the clear coat) and a good buffing then waxing would get it done.

Yeaa buddy!!

Yea, I have a PC7424. You will need some paint correction most likely. It can be done, its just time consuming. My car is a mirror. You cant get scratches out that are deeper than the clear though, need a wetsand for that.

yah yours makes me wish I bought a supra instead but I just couldnt bring myself to pay 25+k for a car with high mileage with some years on it./