Pittspeed.com stickers

i have yet to get my 2 silver stickers :squint:

they are sitting right beside me!!! I had them in the car the other night, just slipped my mind!

I will have them at FLD!

you better bitch…lol j/k

nope nope… girls like iroc-z89 help me unload my supply

woop woop!

Id like 2 in silver…I may be at the FLD’s this weekend, though I have never met any of you, so I dont really know who id be looking for.

i drive a bright blue 240… i think you can point me out

the intercooler is a little off center if that helps

If you’ve got a shirt in med. I’ll buy one. Also how much?

i have like every style you can imagine in Medium… click on market and boom, you got styles and colors

Whitey is about the easiest guy to pick out, even at FLD.

look for a tall bumblely looking guy, not fat just healthy, pink collared shit, not piggon toed but the opposite, at first glance youd almost think hes checking you out (If your a guy) and Ready to be your best friend (If your a chic), he’ll definatly have on a pittspeed t of some sort, probably some birks, or someother treehuggin kinda sandle, and khaki shorts, you cant miss him.

J/K Whitey :love:

oh im so getting banned or a delet on this post. hahahaha

Whitey,

Would it be possible that if you order more stickers that you could get a deep bronze color??? PRETTY PLEASE!!

haha… pretty freaking close! how the hell did you pick out about my legs though!!! either you have my medical records or you must be really good at picking out peoples walking problems!

you freaking women… always so picky!! I will see what he has

hey thats what I’m here for…to annoy the shit out of you. :stick: Thanks!!

hey whitey, how much ?

1 dollar per sticker

what is fld?

flash light drags

Yeah I clicked the main page and it said Flashlight Drags. I said time to edit my post. hehe