pittspeed stickers

does anyone have a pittspeed sticker in the south hills or monroeville area that i would beable to get off of them today before 9pm???

my buddy (park style) is going out to a giant truck show tomorrow morning and he wanted to put one on his truck. he said that a few cincy people are going to be at the show so he wanted to represent…

PM me or IM me at flyinglow57

thank you people

I have two of the last set from World of wheels. They are silver :dunno:

where you at?

eidt: where are they at?

I;m at work till 3pm then it takes me 45 min with traffic to get home. They are at my house and I live 5 min from Buffalo wild wings…

I could also have jenn swing home and you could meet her at lone star in monroeville to get them since She is working tonight…

well ill be seeing him around 9ish tonight (i think) so ill be at hooters in monroevill around then. what time does jenn work. and if it is a problem with her swingin home i can stop over or meet you somewhere later tonight or when ever. but im prob going to see george around 7ish.

I can bring them to hooters, What time you want me there?

i have no clue what time ill be there. i know a few friends are meeting up there at 7 but i wont be there until later…approx. 9ish do you want me to call you or come to your house doenst matter to me. i appriciate this and so will bobby he is going to kansas city for a truck meeting show thingy…

mac, i have 2 bigger pittspeed.com ones… older style, in silver… i think they are in good shape, i’ll have to dig for them… let me know if you want them, i can meet you around 730???

that sounds good it doenst matter to me who they come from but the bigger ones might be a lil more wanted from him. and i might still be at agh seein quik at that time. i dont wnat to inconvience anyone with you guys doin me a favor so ill work around stuff. earlier is fine also because i have nothing to do before i go see him.

You can call me if you want…

I;m about to leave I will PM you my number when I get home.

I work @ Lone Star @ 6:00… I can run home and get them first, then if you DON’T stop out to get them, I drive right by Hooters on my way home around 11:00. That way Mike isn’t coming home after 11:00 and then going back out to meet you @ hooters, cause he has to work @ 7:00 AM again I think.

:doh: I could’ve sworn Mike worked 16 hours today… :dunno:

if you could do that that would be perfect… i can come out and get them around 830ish. sounds like a plan if thats cool with u???

fine w/ me… I’m there all night and I have to go home anyways before going there, because I left my Lone Star shirt there, and the VP of the company is coming in for dinner so I was told I have to “look pretty” which involves putting on make-up… (I never wear make-up @ lone star)

wow how u going to pull that off??? :eek3:

Not sure… I thought make-up might do the trick, but I might have to buy a mask and wig instead!. :smiley:

um, get in contact with me call my cell and i will get you new ones and i have every color

412 303 5346

Whitey I still need 3 small silver ones in the new style…