Stickers are HERE!!

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/ps-stickers1.jpg

Alright folks, so in total you have 6 flavors to choose from!

1. Black
  2. White - SOLD OUT!
  3. Silver
  4. Blue
  5. Red
  6. Yellow

2$ per sticker.

Dimensions
14 length x 1.5 height

So how do you get your stickers?

1. See me at any event, ill have them. (Friday stadiums meets, PRP, cruises etc etc.)
  2. Shipping, if you are unable to make it out to anything this will be available. Just paypal me the money @ "nick@pittspeed.com".
    add 3$ to your purchase price, for shipping.

Sticker BONUSES!

1. Rumor has it you will see 5 added Horsepower.
  2. You’ll be the envy of all your friends.

no orange for the pumpkin…i hope to see ya this week nick and get me some

what are the dimensions? Limited window space for stickers on the Z but if they fit I’ll fly them!

14 length x 1.5 height

paypal sent for 4 silver stickers plus $3 for shipping

payment sent for 4 black stickers and 3 bux for shipping

You going to meet this Friday. I wanna stop and get two off of you. But if not I will have my husband paypal them.

going to ship your orders tomarrow (5/15) SO you should have them by friday.

Yes, I will be down at the stadiums friday.

I need two white ones…hopefully I’ll run into you before the BBQ though.

i’ll find you at the BBQ i want 2 red ones

2 red also… will send paypal ASAP

Pay pal sent I ordered a white and a red one thanks for the stickers in advance. I hear it’s an additional 5 hp per sticker that you put on the car. Can’t wait ha ha

going to send them out now. (5/17)

thanks

received thanks a bunch. You’ll see my EP3 rocking the Pittspeed in July since I’m out in Iraq for right now. look for teh silver egg with a big red pittspeed sticker on teh back winshield

sweet! thanks for the support!

On another note, is anyone interest in other sized stickers? we used to have small stickers, but I am not sure if even to offer them still. Any feedback?

yeah the big one is good for my rear windshield but too big for anywhere else. I would have liked a smaller sized sticker but this will stick out when I’m in GA. ha ha people will be like WTF Pittspeed.com who the fuck is this guy. I’ll have a PA plate yeah rocking the PA all the way.

got mine look GREAT

Got ours. Love them

Just ordered.