Stickers are HERE!!

sending them out tomarrow (5/22)

small ones for like cell phones and such would be cool…id deff buy a few thats for sure

Can you give me the measurements of the curreent stickers and what do you have left as far as colors?

And do I paypal you or Whitey?

Thanks,
Tom

Check first post. :bigthumb: still have all colors.

put me down for 2 red

i’ll prolly catch up with ya at the same time with dyingwish since the first time i meet yall i’ll prolly be with him

i’d take 2 smaller ones instead of 2 14" stickers for my rear windows…like say 8" or so but if no can do then thats cool. i could always trim 14" down a lil bit

the cobalt ss has small rear windows

I’m retarded. I put them on my back window and one of them is totally fucking crooked. So now I’m going to need another one. :frowning:

And if anyone sees my car with it like that, try not to laugh too hard.

got mine last night thanks starboy nice meetin a couple of you guys too cutty whitey starboy dickstarbucks laura and so on

No problem man.

Still have stickers left! Get them now while I still have em!

Can you mail one to Florida?

yup

all out of White Stickers!

you got two red ones? if so hold them for me. do u prefer paypal or can we work somethin else out?

I need a silver one is The strip goin to happen again this friday if so Il get them them?

$5 sent for one Black sticker.

Are these gonna be available at the BBQ?

x2, i’d love to pick up 4 black stickers.

How longs it take to get a sticker?

Hey nick. When is the nest time your going to PRP or gonna be close to Monroeville? I would like to get atleast 2 or 3 silver stickers from you. Let me know! Thanks.

Im in monroeville practically everyday, so whenevers good for you. Also, currently were waiting on a new shipment of stickers to come in. I’ll keep you updated on when we get em.