For all those attending WOW

I will have free stickers to hand out, come by and get a few… they are smaller 1 inch tall by 6 inch wide stickers, I have Orange, Blue, White, Black, Dark Green, Yellow, Silver, Red

I have a few more shirts to sell too.

3 Mediums and 3 Xtra Large remain from the initial order… The cost is 10 bucks, or 8 bucks if you put it on immediately and wear it around the show!!!

:eek: :eek: those are crazy deals… free stickers and discounted T Shirts!!!

By the way all our cars are setup in the right corner from where you walk in… can’t miss us.

Hope to see everyone down there!!!

:cool: Right on John, I look forward to seeing your finished turbo project, I’ll be down Saturday. :slight_smile:

i want a free sticker

I’ll be there! Save an XL shirt.

want an XL PM me back and i’ll paypal U:D

just pay me there… that leaves

3 Mediums… 1 XL

I will also be taking pre orders for next batch of shirts… 10 dollars a shirt and I will be getting them in about 2 weeks. Also I slept on it and I decided to do it.

HOODIES!!! tentative price right now is 30 dollars a hoodie. Will be taking preorders on these as well.

Originally posted by whitey
HOODIES!!! tentative price right now is 30 dollars a hoodie. Will be taking preorders on these as well.
is this whitey or darkstar posting??:confused:

XL, i already asked you last week too.:wink:

Ill take 2 small ones for my side windows… see you guys 2nite or tomorrow… :slight_smile:

Whitey I Need 3 Silver ones I’ll be down there around 5 or 6.

Please and thanks.

I got 300 stickers made so I will have plenty to hand out…

alright all the XL’s are taken… Just got 3 Mediums… maybe Jeff should just buy them so he and his daughter can share them

u can miss us were right behind the trimspa stand:cool:

Originally posted by OrangeSS
u can miss us were right behind the trimspa stand:cool:
?? is will u be looking at the chics!!!:eek:

I’ll buy one for jenn because my fat ass won;t fit into it. Maybe we can shrik it down so it fits her tight and get another bar pic for the site’s main page :smiley:

I need 2 xl or 3 xl because I;m a happy heffer :frowning:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
I’ll buy one for jenn because my fat ass won;t fit into it. Maybe we can shrik it down so it fits her tight and get another bar pic for the site’s main page :smiley:

I need 2 xl or 3 xl because I;m a happy heffer :frowning:
i’ll get one for my wife to & make them wear tongs & bend just a little!!!:cool:

Originally posted by Pewterss
i’ll get one for my wife to & make them wear tongs & bend just a little!!!:cool:

:bigok:

Attetion me and Pewter got this year’s advertising for the site unless there is any objections :smiley:

:bigok:

Attetion me and Pewter got this year’s advertising for the site unless there is any objections :smiley:
that would be correct!!!:bigok: we need to pittspeed tong bikinee’s!!!:eek:

No you need the tiight pittspeed shirts then they both should be wearing the lace thonga things to bring out the buttocks… And they can do it out side :smiley:

No you need the tiight pittspeed shirts then they both should be wearing the lace thonga things to bring out the buttocks… And they can do it out side :smiley:
with my car in the pic!!!

urs to !!!:smiley:

That works. We just need Co-chees’s Go ahead blessing :smiley: