OMG PITTspeed Merchandise Sale!

From now until the New Year I am dropping prices on PITTspeed merchandise!

Right Now you can obtain any of the pittspeed t-shirts for 5 dollars a shirt and a hoodie for 20 dollars!

this is rock bottom prices under cost to get them out of my basement!

If you would like to make a purchase PM me, I can bring it to the Christmas Party or ship it for an extra fee!

I have most everything in stock so lets move some merch!

hey man do u got any extra large one or 2xl im not a big guy but i like my hoodies big let me know and how much for shipping or can i pick it up somewhere

yes i do… and shipping would be 5 dollars on a hoodie.

how do i go by getting one i want one 2xl

make sure to bring the biggest hoodie (unless its something huge like 5) and a 2x t shirt to the party. I’ll help you out

I will take an inventory tonight with all the sizes i have left and post it. I have some 3XL hoodies left though

whitey, make my 2xl a 3xl. thanks

i need a hoodie & a new t-shirt since my t- got ripped at the bbq!

ooooooooooOOOOO!!! :spank:

in xxl,1 hoodie & 3 t’s

if you guys PM me, its alot easier on me… thanks

whitey put me down for a 2xl too and me and 2.4 neon will come pick’em up together …what size does mike wear 2.4neon get him one too?

ok, I got everyones PM and I will send you a PM when i have your order filled which will be tonight. Had a late meeting last night and could not work on the inventory last night.

he wears a medum hoodie

ok just sent out a ton of PM’s need to know specifics on what you want. If i don’t hear back from you tonight I will just give you what i have the most in stock.

This link shows you the styles and colors!

http://www.pittspeed.com/market/shop/

keep them coming, I am not allowwed to buy anymore merch till I sell most of what i have!

You talking about me bro?

whitey I want a hoody, I’ll pay you when i see you tonight?

cool?

unless the large is super big I want that in black of the original logo if possible…thanks man

done!

make that 2

whitey do you have anymore big boy size tshirt