shirts...

who all do I owe PITTspeed merchandise too? It seems there has been a break down in the past few months. Since we have yet to produce new shirts or hoodies I will just refund your money if I don’t have a size/style that will suit you.

Please post up if I owe you something.

Danhr - Refunding your money, send me a current paypal account and I will send it to you
slowcamaro - I don’t see me getting any 2XL shirts in anytime soon. Send me your paypal address and I will get you taken care of.

Anyone else post up, and I will double check all my paypal records so no funny business. Hopefully tonight I will go through all the shirts/hoodies I have left and sell them below cost to just get rid of this problem.

thanks,

Whitey

ummmm… not to be a dick… but what do you have in L or XL? I might pick up a hoodie or something instead

if nothing then danhr@windstream.net

I have to go through them tonight… I have a bin that I found that had some shirts and hoodies in it. I think i might have an XL baseball hoodie.

<----- sweatshirt I believe. Large should be fine. I don’t really care which style or color either.

I actually have yours here… PM me your address.

here is my inventory…

T Shirts
1 White Original Design - XL

2 White Baseball Design - L
1 White Baseball Design - XL
1 White Baseball Design - XXL

1 White Baseball/Drama Design - XL

1 Black Original Design - XL

2 Black Baseball Design - XXXL

Hoodies
1 Black Original Design - S
1 Black Original Design - L

3 Black Baseball - L
1 Black Baseball - XXL
1 Black Baseball - XXXL

I just updated my inventory list above. If anyone would like to purchase PS Shirt or hoodie I will do a close out special of 10 dollars shipped a shirt and then 25 dollars shipped for a hoodie. First come first serve! Please PM me first and then I will verify that what you want is available.

thanks,

whitey

actually i need 2 shirts. can i upgrade them to a hoodie?

u dont,but Mac & Cheeks does!

got mine this morning. thanks whitey!

sweet! That was pretty damn fast. I just sent them out yesterday!

got mine! thanks for the cards and stickers!

Got mine. Thanks, Whitey.

i think you owe me a shirt… large plz

The winning golf team is still waiting on hoodies… :cool: