Pittspeed.com stickers

Anyone know where i can get a Pittspeed.com sticker for my camaro?

I am selling some for the owner of the site, I will bring them to flash light drags this weekend. I believe I read you were going, what color are you interested in?

So your selling them for yourself, in other words?

I would like to get a couple of white ones.

Can you bring some to the Starlite Cruise as well?

yes

whitey you should just keep some extra ones in your car. I still need to pick up one for my car too.

walk some down the street to me…lol

I want one too :beer:

Whitey,do you live in moon?

no he moved to the city with his b/f!

they will remain in the 240 from now on… I do not live in moon anymore but I will be down at 1st try tonight working on a car. So if you want to stop down you are more then welcome to.

smokey… what house does she live in?

What time and how long will you be there cause I’ve got a shoot in an hour and I was going to go there after wards.

:hsdance:

What’s 1st try?

Jeff is the owner, crazy gearhead and fabrication magician.
He is located just a pubic hair off of cliff mine road.

Its not hard to get to, but you will probably drive past it if driving to fast. Jeff is a great guy and it was cool hanging out with some more people from pittspeed and thanks for the stickers whitey.

:doh:

Whitey, you got black Stickers? The one you gave me at the picnic last year got ate up, time for a replacement

Oh and Hayabusa, i would goto the Demise Of Eros show tonight(im sure your going to photograph BTF) but I need to save cash. I havent seen demise in a while, probably since my old band played our last show with them.

i am all out of black, hell I am all out of most colors. I got to reorder