pjb,s e/bay build up

I have oiled the hinges since then. They always seem to creak though.

I didnt want a Supra and I couldnt afford one anyway except like an '86.

why should have he bought a supra??? you build what you’re into!!!

Really I looked at a bunch of different cars. I almost bought an '86 Shelby Charger and I was looking at a '94 Camaro but it ended up needing a tranny and didnt have a title.

Getting new parts for this build is going very slowly.
Being broke sucks goat dick.

I also keep getting outbid on parts on ebay and cant seem to sell my old shit.

Fuck I shouldve just put a stock motor in it to replace the junk one and sold the car and all the performance parts separately.

what a jalopy :nod

:+1

Definately is.

I sold the heads, injectors, cobra MAF and Cobra computer during the week. Actually I practically gave those parts away but atleast theyre gone and Ive got some cash.

I just ordered lifters, hoses, an oil pump, a gasket set and intake gaskets for it tonight.

Nice. Glad to hear you are making progress

Thanks. Now Ive gotta save up a bit more for the big stuff like new heads and a cam.
Still no word on the motor yet but it should be any day now.

I bought 30# injectors last night on ebay for it. Still need a matching MAF, heads, cam, steering rack, a miracle and a few other things.

new/used?

I bought slightly used injectors. Im looking for a used MAF because theres no sense in buying new (cost too much and used ones are fairly cheap).

Id prefer new heads and a cam but the rest can be used.

nice project so far, its nice to see someone build an LX an not a GT i mean gt’s r nice but LX is where it’s at. I jus wish i made up my mind on my little coupe that i got

what kinda numbers you wanna run in the 1/4 mi big paul?

if you want to keep things a secret about what you are doing, you probably shouldnt post it up where everyone can see

i don’t think its a secret paul laferenireerere

i havent seen the number 3, 4, and 7 together anyone, maybe im not looking

Now this is a project! Damn!

Im hoping for 12’s. I couldnt get out of the 13’s last year.

I havent revealed everything, just showing parts. The list of mods was last years shit.