7/4/2008 Action

Oil leak appears to be from oil pressure sensor…behinf intake…hours of work to get it done,… and I have a cam sensor code…and I need to get an alignment and fix the tach…and I still need to fix a belt alignment issue… so I’ve got a few nights work ahead of me… plus I’m out of town next weekenmd so I wont be around for a few weeks…unless I make it out tonight.

That was the first race for the maroon mustang on radials and its a mid 13 car probably… but you SMOKED him.

So who raced, PJB and K20?? Anybody else?

nah some cammed, heads, intake, exhaust 5.0…Jammer said he’s a noob but my car hooked pretty good and i yanked it pretty hard. I’m putting on my Full Race traction bar today and if i bring the civic i’ll race him again and maybe someone else if you can find me a run…maybe the blue mustang?

It wasn’t PJB it was a different red foxbody.

Said he had turbo swirl heads, e303 cam, edelbrock performer intake. Obviously exhaust too. I talked to the guy that helped build it he said it should be 310rwhp :confused.

The engine builder was saying MID 12s/32XRWHP. :lol

Good seeing you man

:lol

That’s like the planets aligning.

NA! :slight_smile: Nice win though.

So its got a set of iron GT-40 heads and a E303, not a great package for performance. I really doubt he’ll see 310whp, more like 275-290 with that setup. Is it auto or 5spd?

def a fun night, it was so nice to be there without all the amigos.

Ill be out and I’d like to do a run or two…

figures that I dont come out, instead I go get hammered outta my mind and have a headache all day today :frowning:

i might come down tonight for a few mintues

I hope the “black statue of liberty” is back with his fireworks tonight

haa wow i shoulda came last night =/

haha yea i had a feeling it was you.
why hasnt it been out?

i think i might be comin down tonight if everything works out right

im going to saratoga …drinking … :banana :banana

5spd

and yea I said 260rwhp…I think he might have been offended :ninja.

I don’t know those 5.0s as well as I do the 4.6s though.

They are ALUMINUM heads on the mustang…but I still call it a 13 sec car till proven different…and I mean mid 13’s. Nice owner, new to scene. K20 had it by many many lengths. Mustang claimed to have missed 2nd and while perhaps true…it wouldt have mattered.A more interesting race would be K20 off spray, mustang on slicks .

That said, I’d like to see swift and purple do it again! What a race. Purple did not juice however… so it was turbo on turbo…best run of night. There were some mis match big boys running too.

I took some time today to yank my motor top end off and believe I fixed the oil leak and maybe the belt issue! Man it felt good… new issue found is my cam sensor is tossing codes and basically not working… I was running on paperclips the last few nights…but getting there! I hope to make it out later tonight.

Result of purple run?

Also, K20 was off spray?

Swift by a half car, and yes K20 off spray.

Maybe split part of this into a different section? :ninja

Yeah i don’t run spray anymore in the civic.

cops were at the extension tonight, turning lights on and doing the siren quick :lol :wtf but not pulling anyone over. :banana