Wednesday Night racing mystery

i like how every one left after 20 minutes…lol wtf was that? im pretty sure someone got a ticket tonight

i dunno…last night was kinda gay…i dont like the fact of leaving, going somewhere else…sitting there for 10 minutes then leaving that spot and going somewhere again…plus people kept talking about races, But no one raced.

So what exactly happened when people went off to race? Anything even go down?

I was fine with the decent turnout we had, and when everybody decided to head up to Latham, I called it a nite, too much highway riding gets a little chilly on the bike.

I had 2 races…but i dont know of anyone else racing.

How did you do?

Me and tdi_logik left after the camaro and mustang went to race and said there were cops at the fire house on washington ave ext. Whoever had the silver 240 was blowing horrible smoke, smelled real bad, and was making a lot of noise and not moving :lol

ya lol tats funay

It was my g/f’s brother i talked him into goin…he needs rings…and he only rund 9psi :lol

raced the 07 Yellow mustang GT…60 roll on the highway…I had to feather the gas untill 70 cause my tires started to break loose…

And the turbo 240 had a 4 car length head start infront of me…I hit it from 50…tires broke loose, caught traction and quickly put a bus length on him.

Camaro wanted to run me from a dig…i was like huh :ponder…roads were in no condition to do anything slower then a 50 roll…and even then i couldnt put the power to the ground.

So did you beat the yellow mustang??? and yeah that 240 seemed quite…well…i guess you could say, poopy :shifty :lol

what do you think :lol…didnt run long tho…he had to shut down due to traffic in his lane

went from a 60 drop to about 100 where i shut down with traction issues at the drop…damn street tires :headbang :headbang :headbang

the yellow mustang said he beat you :wtf

hahaha…he did NOT beat me…he caught up to me about 1/2 a car when my tires were spinning…and at 80 I hooked, and started pulling hard…he shut down tho cause traffic…I had a car length on him when I was spinning…he did NOT beat me…hmmmm…rematch?? I knew something was up when everyone was looking at me after and he was kinda staying away from me.

I dont understand…why cant people admit when they get beat?? because i have a v6?? Its not that big of a deal…hell, I even shook joey’s hand after he beat me…i could care less. Theirs no reason to lie about it.

Yeah, i don’t believe that the yellow mustang beat Boostin

i thought something was up, because i went by you and i didnt think we were racing an once we got to latham farms he said that I beat you and that he beat you as well, but im pretty sure we didnt race, im the camaro by the way

yah i didnt race you…but me and him DID get into it…only for a quick 6 seconds or whatever it was, but I was beating and pulling him…

I didnt know your z28 had a 3800 torque converter?? How do you like it? thats the one I wanna get…you can shoot me a IM on aim if you’d like…sxryder46

CAMEO?!?1?1?!/1/1/!/1??!!!?!?!?!?!?! :lmao

yeah its the cameo

I don’t quite get the whole “cameo” thing??? like what’s the story behind it?

he misspelled camero and wrote cameo.

true story