7/4/2008 Action

hahah yea what was up with that? :wtf
he came in that one side and everyone just dipped out the other way :lol :lol if i was a cop i would at least wait til i had another guy with me to block both exits just to have some real fun

ya very sketchy.

Swifty nearly shat.

:rofl

hahah i was with him right before we went over there but i lost him after that so me and the kid with the e46 m3 were just messin around down the other side of washington ave ext since i ended up right behind him at one point. that car can handle like a mother fucker! i think we were doin 100 around that bumpy ass bend but i had to slow down cuz my car couldnt even handle all the bumps while turning but his car just stuck to the ground

a lot of people nearly shat i know jay did when the hood blew up ;D

his hood blew up??? or am i just reading this wrong hahaha

ya read it right

not Jay swift…Jay = Jammer with the trans am

howd that happen? just forgot to close it or something?

:thumb

yah pretty much

i was sitting there waiting for them to race the 2nd time, and we were talking about our “Escape plan” justin is like… just go left in there, and back around if someone comes. I look left and a cop is pulling out from behind the building 20feet away w/ his lights on, so i just sit there like a deer in headlights, and he shines the spotlight on me so i was like fuck this, i’ll just go slow and see if he follows me. He didnt move, just waited for everyone to leave and shut his lights off again.

Jazz def gave me a good run, i’ll get my traction bars installed at some point, fix the oil sensor, do plugs/oil change and deal w/ the clutch… see if i can give him a run on the bottle. :nod

What? Calm as a cucumber…didnt even wince…I jammed the brake for sec to try to close it. Then continues to drive 500 yards to get a safe pull over spot. Trans ams dont handle much diffeternt with hood open or closed as they are such aerodynamic marvels. Its not the 1st time that happen to this ol dog! Yes, forgot to shut it completely… I’m a stupid human sometimes too. lol

:crackup noob!

alright i should of said i almost did as i wasnt expectin that to happen

The more I think about this thread, the more I giggle.

Not a dig against the K20 but it’s pathetic that he beat the modded Mustang by lengths. No spray. No slicks. I think less mods? And a lot less displacement. And less age.

I was going to race a BBF fastback Mustang last night from a dig, he was on DOT slicks i was on my normal street tires. He was a low 13 sec. car so i would’ve liked to see how it turned out.

The guy with the maroon modded Mustang i raced the other night was there saying how he’ll come back with slicks and something else? Given how the first race went, i believe Jammer agreed, that i’d still walk on it.

He was saving face. Congrats on the victory.

Saving face?

Hah. Never heard? He basically had to come up with some excuse on how you owned him.

oohhh haha. Basically he had to explain to the other muscle car guys how an all motor 4 door honda pulled him hard. :lol