Please tell me it's not someone from here...

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=48070&adid=7528145
Someone linked me this because they knew I had a 240 before, and my first thought was “Oh god… This better not be someone on SON.”
Anyone seen this car driving around? The link was the first time for me.

^^it was on kijiji for the past month or 2

is there something wrong about the car besides ricer status?lol

Hahahahaha,

I’ve seen this car at a dealer lot. It’s on Dundas near Cawthra.

I was on the bus and kinda said “WTF IS THAT?!” out loud after randomly seeing it.

Hey! You guys found my car - it’s for sale FYI.

That is just awesome

this post requires 3

:picard2::picard::worf:

Lovin’ the wood grain.

I wonder if the upgraded shifter makes it shift better…lol

“$15,000 in modifcations”

lol.

I seriously doubt that, but man, what a way to waste all that money. Killed the appearance of it so you’d have a spend a lot of money to bring it back to stock or at least decent looking.

Solarian is still alive?

15000 in mods and he couldn’t even get flush rims… but it has NOS
http://www.fakejazz.com/images/nos.jpg

Why bother with a full widebody when you can rock out with a wide rockerpanel upgrade :stuck_out_tongue:

Money doesn’t buy taste.

you noticed that to

Holy crap, Antonio…your alive? lol

X2

LOL wow its got the blue valve cover with the nismo headrests, definitely worth 15k…maybe in yen? lols

and yes solarian is still alive but sadly her name is antonia from now on, he tried to get bigger balls and failed, now he’s just a girly girl who’s lost her bite hahahaha

x3

been long since i seen a post from him

LOL i phoned and one guy is like it has SO much work that he cant explain and i need to come down to see, and i was like i need to know whats on the car to make the trip and he got upset!! so i was like give me another person who KNOWS something about the car and some next man is like it has intake and full exhaust worth 2G’s and the rims are work 2500$ cause the tires on it, and the body kit is rare!! so its worth 9000$ and its worth every penny…oh it comes as is!!

$15,000.00 in Mods?.. Where did he spend $15,000 in mods…at Canadian tire?