Post a pic of your desktop

heres mine , it got so bad over the last 1 month or so i been really busy and i never let it get like this

my vista desktop is WAYYYYY cleaner than this , ALOT this is embarrassing actually lol yes thats R1’s on my desktop, naturally

http://hondachip.com/robotburger.jpg

Fairly clean, I have my various tuning suites placed strategically next to the heart, and the gaming section is above the cheeseburger steam. Wonderous!

hahaha you are something else.

LOL looks like i forgot to post the pic with my post, oh well

wats your pc specs daniels?

ffs

LOLLLLL

Very nice desktop cossey :nod

That is from my budget rig, it’s a Gigabyte DS3 Motherboard, Allied 500w PSU, C2D E4300 @ 3.15ghz (stock heatsink), 2gb KVR 533@700mhz, Sapphire x1950GT bios flashed to x1950 PRO + mild overclock. Samsung Spinpoint 500gb SATAII, Seagate 7200.11 250gb ATA… It was about 700 (including my 22" envision monitor) almost 2 years ago. It runs like a dream for what it is!

My laptop is another budget rig: Dell Vostro 1500 refurb, pulled the HDD/LCD/CPU and changed it out the first week I had it. Bought the computer for $599 with a 15.4" Matte finish WXGA 1280x800 LCD, C2D T5270 1.4GHZ CPU and a Seagate 120gb 5400RPM HDD. I changed it to a glossy WSXGA 1680x1050 LCD, C2D T7100 1.8GHZ CPU, and Hitachi TravelStar 7K200 HDD (I pulled it out of an external drive I got on clearance for 100 bucks). It also has the Nvidia 8600GT w/256MB dedicated :slight_smile:

I am a hell of a bargain shopper/customizer :stuck_out_tongue:

holyshit thats alotta numbers and letters

Clean the way I like it.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u147/reckone518/untitled.jpg

I will not comment on your desktop.

^^^same. mine is always as empty as this :slight_smile:

how did he get my desktop pic? :confused

haha, I figured someone would comment on it sooner or later. Thats Mariusz Pudzianowski, world’s strongest man champion. He inspired me to get into weight lifting and eventually lose 100lb. Gay bash all you want lol, I look up to him for inspiration.

looking up to someone for inspiration, and LOOKING AT SOMEONE are different. starring at a dude all day… thats a little gay, but if thats what it takes for you to turn your life around and get healthy then power to you.

I guess I can see where you’re coming from but I just don’t look at it that way. I don’t think its unusual to admire another person as an icon if thats where you see yourself in the future.

Well I like your uh 1950 mod ! thats really cool, I never had one I had a 7800 instead back when AGP was looking at its last days. 7800gs from bfg yeppp haha that was my first “performance” video card, since then I cant have nothing but high end video cards.

yea your pc is actually nicely spec’ed for what it is, i bet it runs decent

mine, in short, cuz im sure every1 is totally sick of my talking about my stupid pc

qx9650 core2extreme stock settings 9 x 333 (some reason the mobo ran it with 8 x mulitplier so I tuned it back to 9)
9800gx2 from evga
790i ultra sli mobo :d (the shizz)
4gb DDR3 OCZ plat @ 2ghz (yea 2ghz)
a bunch of hard drives like 2TB + or something if I stop being lazy and take the other 500 out of my other pc and reformat the smaller one etc for the other pc to run on. But that wont ever happen until im nearly outta space here lOL

uh what else not much, since everyone is posting a pic i’ll post one of my desktop too… fuck it

its just an exterior view :smiley:

Sorry ned, but your freakin me out man

LOL comon benny…

I understood it all, but to be able to recite all that shit on command? :wtf

Here’s a shot of my computer I built last year. I forgot all the specs but it has a DFI lanparty sli-dr with a AMD x2 5200 OC’ed to 3.0ghz, 2 gigs of ram, 7" LCD at second monitor, 7800gt. water cooled.

http://kloptech.com/projects/klopcasev2/klopcase18.JPG

More pics here: Klopcase V2