Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

looks like the one that was on Craigslist

Hey wayne… how much to get tires put on?

didnt realize the van didnt have the ally in it… do they not offer them in the vans? dont really know much bout the vans except they run different tuning from the factory

He’s already got one.

craiglist out in CT. Sometimes you gotta drive a lil bit for the deals. :slight_smile: :thumbup

Wayne, if we attach a large black dildo to this, would u mind if i sat on top and spun around while u worked on the vette? make sure its hot and humid in there, adds to the excitment when i almost passout due to the heat. :wink:

Eman the fact that you can even think of this shit raises some questions :rofl

you are FUCKED homie.

Wat? u guys dont like it when Wayne sweats? :lol

More work on my sleeve

Pics? I just had some more done to my right arm.

Sorry to go off topic but where did you go? I wanna get a new one done just havent found any where yet

Upstate Ink… Good friend of mine, does great work. I can PM you his detailz… Or, you can stop up to the shop next time I have a session…

Heres previous work:

and from saturday(dont mind the hella shitty pic:

LOLING so hard at your sig

sketchy i have a similar mask on my shin almost the same color choices too! haha

Dont post tattoo pics. You’ll be made fun of instantly.

depends if they are well done or not…

i cant critique what a person chooses for a tattoo, but i can sure as fuck make fun of it if the workmanship is shit. this looks to be really nicely done though. cant knock that. also, PLEASE dont get shitty looking ones or let your girls(or any girls for the matter) pick ones that are done badly.

I think 90% of shift called my work gay :rofl