Post the Most Recent picture of your car (PICS ONLY)

BLABLABLA diarhea coming out of your mouth.

Who insulted who first?

I said son240 has officially become like zilvia when it comes to slamming and stretching. Then out goes the OMG you used pliers comment, the usual garbage.

Hey solarian i got coilovers two months ago for my automatic ka with taurus brakes. Its pretty cool.

Lol and what a hypocrite you take every chance you can to throw out any insult at me, I JUST RESPOND to your bs/lies/insults that is all.

Who was the first to keep repeating posting the worst pic of the last pics I took. You. Kind of desperation if you ask me sir.

Why not post pics of when I WASHED the car? And even when I did, why did you pick the pics that deliberately only show the bent fenders and not the rest? You sir are a loser as are the rest of you that continually try to talk shit about me and my car.

And white240 starts bashing me but look at his piece of shit paint job AND he talks about my car being whatever but he is okay with getting 700 dollar coilovers that slam the car. Like fuck.

ANYWAYS back on topic. Yeah the latest trend is repeating over and over again how i used pliers on the front of my fenders having to have myself explain myself. Well bitch, i have frp fenders that you dont and never probably will. Hows that for a response?

No matter what I say or do youll be out there running after me to make another bs attack/insult/lie/exageration/distortion that you can lay your hands on. Desperation.

Youre the fucken asshole, I just defend myself from your asshole insults. Feeling butt hurt when youre put down but its okay when trying to put me down? Grow some balls.