some pix of my car last weekend...

Basically, a bunch of us from ClubSi Ontario forum had a meet and did a ‘photoshoot’… http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=5980463&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/Chris_Lanctot/Csi%20Photoshot%2016102005/_DSC9992.jpg
http://x10.putfile.com/10/28817453766.jpg

Nice clean car you have man. Looks really nice.

Not fond of the Teg but then, I don’t like honda’s. :lol:

Go pic’s though.

very nice pics man…

but I have to ask, what’s the deal with yellow headlights? I like it, but how legal is that?

Nice, I still see your car down the street from me sometimes, usually along with thta grey s13.

On another note, the guy who doing the murals on those rolling doors died in a hydraulic platform accident on Monday. :confused:

You serious?

Yeah front page of the toronto star today, he got stuck between the door and the lift, Painting a mural of his daughter, Its a shame. :frowning:

On a lighter note Car looks hot man, I really like that first pic

one of the few very hot cars on this site 8)

Holy shite, that’s to harsh. Wow, I’m at a loss for words on that.

BS

the nicest part of that car is the catback… HAWT!!!

BS

the nicest part of that car is the catback… HAWT!!![/quote]

:ugh: Talk about typical, oversized ugly looking fart cans. Regardless of
whether it’s JDM tyte HKS, Greddy, Blitz, Apexi, blah blah…

Anywho, nice pics, nice cars. No smoke shows? :dunno:

take off the silencer and set off some car alarms, thats the best part of that exhaust

yea… the painter of those murals died… kinda freaky…

thanks for the comments :slight_smile:

… the exhaust… even with the silencer can set off alarms if im right next to the car :stuck_out_tongue:

the yellow headlights… from my interpretation of the HTA and various other ppl who read the HTA… are perfectly legal… mind you… im not driving like a maniac out there… and i’ve driven by cops on many occasion and most of the time… they don’t even notice…

Looks clean man…I’m confused about the yellow lights…why? and why is one side only half tinted?

I found the first pic amusing because that’s exactly how far my power antenna goes down too :wink:

Very nice overall.

eh i know you!!

you drive by my house on snider all the time

im teh dude with the FC.

GT

Specs on the car?

i saw you on eglington near dixie a few weeks ago, your car looks sweet. The only difference from yours to mine are the wheels, mine are stock painted black. did u see me?

Super Clean!!

I love it!

Keep up the good work.

Misspies :biggthumpup:

cgguy - LOL… yea… it doesn’t get that high either… but its ok since i don’t listen to the radio…

GT - yea… i have a few friends who live in the area… what happened with your S13?.. your FC looks pretty sweet… “JDM approved ;)”

specs of the car…

stock motor, only have the bing’s exhaust…

TEIN super drifts
Tanabe rear upper control arms
TEIN steering tie-rods
Nismo rear lower control arm
JIC carbon front tower bar…
5 Zigan FN01R-C’s 17x8 +25 in the front, 17x9 +35 in the rear.
rolling on… ES100s (215/45/17 F, 245/40/17 R)
Catz HID 4300K kit.
Crappy tire special yellow tint :wink:

parts sitting in my room/basement…

JDM kouki front bumper w/ turn signals
Z32 brakes front and rear
JDM kouki rear wing
Bing’s short shifter and Spin turn knob :wink:

i think so… what time was it?..

I’ve seen you in that area a a few times as well, (blue s14).