Poll: Should I paint my sideskirts green or black

not sure of what to do, cant leave em white anymore. lol should i paint them to match my wheels? or should i paint them black? what do you guys think I should do? im not worried if my car looks riced out if the sides were green, because ive already accomplished that in most son240sx H@x l33t Gods (insert names here) eyes.

to each their own, having my car looking like most 999999999+ other 240s is gay. Id rather do something different and non conservative to it, this is my own touch of personality.

post what you think i should do, hating is definitely welcome :slight_smile:

Is wanting to be different why you put that Advan sticker on your fender? Like 999999999+ other JDM wannabees out there. You probably don’t even have Advans.

Oh and as for your skirts, paint them black unless you enjoy being laughed at by schoolchildren. Or pain tthem green if you work part-time as a clown. Having a clown car might genberate more business.

Kenny maybe you should worry about getting the car to roll and continue to roll before you worry about suff like sideskirt colors. This is my 9 cents. Oh and wheels look dumb so maybe if u have 2 stupid things would even this out. An example of this being (-1 x -1) = 1.

paint them black, green will look retarded regardless of whether it matches your wheels or not :slight_smile:

car looks not bad really, green isnt my thing but i don’t hate your car.

paint the sideskirts black and get rid of the advan sticker unless you’ve got something advan on the car which you dont. :smiley:

He does have something Advan on his car, the Advan sticker :smiley:
If you paint your skirts green, you should also do some other things in green, so it flows better. Try painting the bottom portions of the front & rear bumper, so it has a two tone going on. Then paint the rest of the car a very different shade of green, that’d actually look pretty decent.

ahahahah nice try, but no dice bro-skies, i own Advans, and the sticker came on the car anyways, i bought a them before acquiring the car, My friend atm is currently borrowing them, because the tires on his hanibis are balled.

and lol, my cars been clown since day one =) Im the number self proclaimed 1 Rice King

Paint them black

/closed

alot of people have already done lime green rims

^^ same with takata (sp?) green

You should paint this on your hood while you’re at it.

http://michaelcheek.com/blogger/images/gay-republican.gif

Paint the whole car black so it matches and get some better rims like a deep dish or something with a lip or get them powder coated flat black.

What kind of advans do you have?

snow tires?

So you wnat to have your own car that original , but you want our opinion , id probably paint them black, and then the wheels black to :slight_smile: but deffinatly black for the skirts…

go black or go green if your going to get a green rear valince and a green lip. thats my 2 cents.

haha, nice

i think u should paint every panel and rim on ur car a different colour. Once thats accomplished get a fake supercharger that sticks a foot out of ur hood, tell people about ur twin stainless steel cool air intakes, maybe a nosbogger system and claim u have 422whp

then sir u will have a nice car IMO

if you wanted to have such a unique car, and you dont care what people say, and you do what YOU wanna do cause its YOUR car, then why put up a post like this in the first place? go paint it green, or purple, paint it all the colors of the rainbow if that floats your boat. its not gonna make it any more JDM and it definately cant look worse than it already does! IMO!

black

If Vlad aint hatin, you should all be appreciatin :slight_smile:

Im open to opinions, which is why this thread was posted, but if your that bored and am filled with enough pride you can talk as much shit as you want, and tell me how much you dont like my car, or how horrible YOU think it is and looks. The point is mine looks different compared to many of your, boring ass conservative styles, which will probably get you noticed minimally. Why not prove to all that see your ride, how different they really are? instead of blending in with each other by having the same exact front bumper, side skirts, rear skirt, or aero in general.

Seeing how most of you all are afraid of change you probably wanna stick with and be way hardcore conservative due, to wanting to be on any zilva .net car /PAS mag car owners scrotum. Or the fact that not many of you have the balls to attempt something different with you s13s in general.

Id rather go to a west end meet and see something like my car, compared to something average and boring say like the 33904830 stock 240sx that show up. In fact im sure many of the people that are hating in this thread dont even own 240s anymore, which brings up the question of why there still here floating around, shitting on my thread :slight_smile:

and Mark, if you wanna find out if i own advans so badly, at the next west end meet, go talk to the dude with the purple Ca powered silvia. The advans are on his car, or you could even send Silvia_Drift a pm or two, and he can satisfy your question, with a good enough answer, to shut you up.

Peace