Poll: Should I paint my sideskirts green or black

do what you want, but dont post it here and get upset when you hear negative feeback.

im not trying to be a dick, but a whole crapload of cars are stock on this site because son is full of broke ass dreamers. They cant afford anything else other than a rusted hatch with stock painted wheels. Hence the lowballing epidemic on this site.

The people who do have money to put into their car have dope rides.

and before you compare anything to zilvia, this is a “southern ontario nissan 240sx” club. zilvia comprises people from the states, canada, japan, fuck even england. thats like hundreds of thousands of people compared to a thousand maybe. Of course you’re gunna see a lot of nice rides on zilvia.

no offence, but your not showing us new or anything much different than a rusted hatch with stock painted wheels.

^ its a coupe

interesting color wheels. kinda gives it a ‘toy car’ look. i would not paint the whole skirt green. i would paint 3/8 pin stripe 1" from the bottom of the skirt to highlight the rims. maybe continue the strip around the whole car.

what you are doing is not my cup of tea. especially with all the insane cops out there, this will bring alot of attention. but hey, whatever floats your boat.

by the way you forgot to include the poll in this post!

peace

ahahhahaha he sure showed you! :slight_smile:

OMG! You’re so different dude!

I’ve never seen your skirts before? Where did you get them? What about your rims, those look so hot, I want to get a set as well, but I’ve looked everywhere and cannot find them, they must be ultra rare! your front end is pretty original too, you must be the first person here to do that.

I don’t have a 240 anymore, and I am hating on your thread. Wheee.

PS. I actually like how your car looks, but dude, grow up. Being conservative does not mean that you cannot have style.

All I asked was, “What kind of Advans?”

Why can’t you just fucking answer me?

Instead you’re talking shit…you’re an idiot. wow.

I’ve actually NEVER seen his skirts before. And I’m not being sarcastic either.

His wheels, never seen them either.

So I can at least give him 2 points for being different.

His front end… I’ve never seen a pignose from end on a coupe, so that’s another +1 point for AJ.

Total points: 3

Points needed to reach next level: 5

Current status: Level 2 SON Paladin

Hahahaha, I swear, nerdy jokes always get me cracking up.

AJ, make your car as unique as you want, I think funky colours can look awesome. Just one thing… get rid of those wheels… they are the ugliest wheel ever made, and I want to throw up everytime I see them.

Mark you slay me, keep your World of Warcraft l33t h@x speak to yourself :), like i said ask Silva_Drift and you’ll get a valid answer. Nothing sucks worse than being proven wrong or being corrected by a friend. Give it a try, the results will probably shut you up. :slight_smile:

Have a nice day Mr. Son240 joker!

theres no hate at all Mark

Peace Not War <3 :slight_smile:

lol i know, i know, SPec Vs are insanely ugly looking rims, thats one thing i had in mind when i painted them. I wouldn’t regret changing the color. well then again id probably paint Work Equips Neon green. :slight_smile:

i think u should get some equips and paint the dish green and the face brown

that would look sick

It would look better if the dish is brown and the face is green.

Dude speak for your self. There are some sick rides here on SON, maybe you haven’t been to enough meets or haven’t been around long enough to get to know people here in SON. Yes there are many stock 240’s here and a shit load of dreamers I agree but there are also some rides here that can keep up with the best.
And another thing, there are people here in SON who barely post and no one knows them and most those people have sick rides, a good example is my friend Tom with the pearl white S13 coupe. He doesn’t get around to many meets but when he comes hardly anyone knows who he is, they just drool on his car.

And one more thing there are also hardcore people here on SON who track their cars. Their cars look like shit but they have some killer work under the hood.

This is not TSR where people invest $10,000 on a body package, paint, rims and and under the hood they install a performance air filter with a performance exhaust in the back …THIS – IS – SONNNNNNN!!! Kicks Lewtz in the stomach, Lewtz falls down into the buttomless pit

Hey John, I hope you don’t mind but I edited something in your quote.

And yes, I’ve seen Tom’s car, it’s really hot. But I think what lewtz is trying to say is that most of the cars here on son are shit. And it’s true, for ALL the 240s here, about 1% - 5% are actually nice by my standards.

Yo Mark!

your standards are what everyone should try to meet, since your so l33t hax :slight_smile:

Marky, whats my car rated as out of 10? (inserting guess here -5/10?) lolz

you definately havent come back from your vacation to fail town.

:open_mouth: your mad, because he fed you some forum board ownage. loled

VACATION???

I wish I was on vacation, this is a business trip. If I could aford to be on vacation since July I would be towing my 1000 hp Nissan 240sx to the track on the trailer attached to my Ferrari F430 just to piss people off.

Vacation he sais… Dammmnnnn.

Hey! I’m not THAT generous when it comes to ratings.

i like dish