First Pics of the Season...my RPS13

First time taking the car out off the garage since November 2006. Just took a few pics on my driveway next to my brother’s dirty ass EG. Still pretty damn cold, hopefully things will warm up in the next few weeks.

Nice man …your car sort of inspired me to do the type X on my car, ill post piks next year lol…anyways nice car man love it.

hawt fiyaaa. love your car dude, hope to do sumthin similar too soon.

that’s a hot car :smiley: probably one of the hottest s13s on son.

sexy looking car man, where did you get those front bumper lights? did they come with the bumper or from somewhere else?

nice ride.

Man the car looks really good, i think those rims look friggen good with the 180sx setup u got

~ Justin

^Those rims I have found, look best on a black s13. I’ve seen a few other black s13s, they all look fantastic with those 5zigen rims :slight_smile:

Car looks sick man… What size/dimension are those rims???

sexual car. very nice.

I’m loving the whole jdm kit. It’s pretty awesome, love the aero and the turnsignals. Love how clean it is too, powder those rooms a darker colour.

Tony, glad you brought out the car to take some pics of.
car is looking good as usually, people the car looks better in person.

:run: …more pics!

Thanks guys for all the positive comments. I just hope I get a chance to drive the car more often this summer. Last year it spent the better half in the garage. I don’t have too much planned for power mods, but I really want to break a high 12 sec pass this year with the existing stock T25. Hope to do some track and circuit days here and there, and most of all, have fun with the car.

The bumper lights are stock 1997-98 180sx lights.

The fronts are 17x8 and the rears are 17x9

I actually had mixed feelings about these wheels. I tried my best to stay unique, but it is really hard to do so running FNO1R-C’s. Most the boys down in California and the westcoast are running these wheels steady. I originally had my eye on the old school Volk Challenges, but they are pretty dated and hard to find in good condition, considering they have been discontinued for nearly 5 years now. The 5zigens suited the car well, plus they were affordable.

Nice looking car. Good job :slight_smile:

i just had an orgasm, thanks.

Tony…car looks sick man!
How are those fender liners working out for you?

Thanks dude…I still haven’t had a chance to put them on the car yet. I gotta get the front bumper readjusted…so I will slap the fender liners on once I get the bumper lined up again.

all you need to finish this tasteful kouki copy are the oem turn signals :slight_smile:

I actually wanted to run the oem turn signals, but due to the large front mount intercooler, the bracket that holds the turn signal on the front bumper had to be trimmed in order to fit the bumper over the intercooler. I noticed this in many Kouki 180sx cars that sport FMICs. So I basically I had to rewire the position lights to my turn signals.

boooo no new mods on it since u stored it… no surprises…